Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
25421 - 25440 of 25444 Posts

·
Registered
20,984 Posts
I'm at 26 states. I was thinking I'd be at 25 by the end of the trip, but I missed Georgia. But then because of thunderstorm in tornado alley, I had to venture further north than anticipated and grabbed South Dakota and Montana.

·
Registered
20,984 Posts
I could have got Minnesota, I was like 15 miles away at one point; but I figured there is no way I'm going to North Dakota without also going to Minnesota so I'll get it then.

Also it is a slippery slope. Once you start making little compromises like hey I'll drive like an extra hour to get a state, you end up on the east coast were all the states are an extra hour apart.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Man I missed out so much. I must of missed an update email to the thread.

@Dane if you want a bottom end to fix your car let me know a bought a few recently. That is if you are motivated enough to swap your engine’s head on one.

current state of the white car. KH3 still drives we need a meat this year, I need an excuse to wash it.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Hood

·
Registered
20,984 Posts
Hey @Dane let me know what you got and what exactly you are wanting. I put in an order at Amayama for new crap and they got it all but want $1200 for shipping by ocean. Also I forgot I have the front bumper skin but no support.
Group buy on the ocean voyage? I could use some extras.

Word on the streets is WCC October 21st weekend.
At big willow?

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts
Hey @Dane let me know what you got and what exactly you are wanting. I put in an order at Amayama for new crap and they got it all but want $1200 for shipping by ocean. Also I forgot I have the front bumper skin but no support.
I will have to get things out of deep storage and asses condition and get back to you.
I need a VE with like 95% less crank wobble, I’m not to picky

25421 - 25440 of 25444 Posts