Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
25461 - 25468 of 25468 Posts

·
Registered
21,001 Posts
Yeah, parts catalog refers to it as the T4/Lux. Mine was without lips/skirts. I threw the Te rear bumper on because I had one in KH2, but never got around to installing the front/sides. I gave all the stuffs to the new owner, he has the whole kit on it now + an autech wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,344 Posts
I cut my rad support. I can’t remember who it was that cut the light housing and gobbed on tons of epoxy and silicon caulking to keep it water tight.
I have no issue doing either way. I cracked the passenger side glass so it will be easy to swap since I cut the support.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I cut my rad support. I can’t remember who it was that cut the light housing and gobbed on tons of epoxy and silicon caulking to keep it water tight.
I have no issue doing either way. I cracked the passenger side glass so it will be easy to swap since I cut the support.
Mautai96 is the one that originally did it with the caulking etc.

I might do something similar to what Charles did. Cut most of it out so it can look a bit cleaner and make brackets for he mounting points.

Also you can change out just the glass on the headlights. Just need to put them in an oven for a few minutes to warm up the butyl tape.

did find a core support (most are out of stock), I guess in Europe it’s sold as a single piece. In Nissan japan it’s sold in bits and pieces. Anyway ended up finding a one listed as 1.6 from Italy for like $800. I don’t think I’m going to buy that. I’m guessing it is the same as the eGT ones. Also seems to be called front cowling

Yeah like 2 years ago. Insurance gave me like $5k, then turned around and sold it $6k as is; wrecked + extras thrown in - kept some things + free delivery (just drove it down to AZ).
I remember the accident part now. Any plans to get another one? (One more to 21,000)

25461 - 25468 of 25468 Posts