Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 25306 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Yeah, the blue one from the classefieds. $170 shipped. I' thinkin about it. I'm going wheel searching now and comparing. I'm trying to figure more out on my secret super G20 mod...;)

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
GT20iR said:
Yeah, the blue one from the classefieds. $170 shipped. I' thinkin about it. I'm going wheel searching now and comparing. I'm trying to figure more out on my secret super G20 mod...;)
I sent another e-mail asking about you super secret mod we'll see what he says. I like N1 exhausts. You need another muffler.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
trbobrk said:

I sent another e-mail asking about you super secret mod we'll see what he says. I like N1 exhausts. You need another muffler.

Sweet. Ya know. I need to get all my dynoing and tuning out of the way because I won't be able to dyno again after my super mod. N1, yup, should look a lot better on my car. Will probobly be a lot louder though as well... I'm not sure If I will have time to head up to Bel-Ham today. I may go next weekend...

·
t3h jdm pinecone
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I just woke up. I'm going to have a super secret mini meet at Target (w/just me), and then grab some breakfast. I'm sure I'll talk to you suckas today sometime...

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Yeah, I've got 2 mini meets planned for today. One is down in Chehalis and the other is up in bellingham if it happens. I'll miss you at Target....

Oh, and everyone is invited to the meet in bellingham...

·
t3h jdm pinecone
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I may have a mini meet at Home Depot too...we'll see! I don't know about going up to B'ham today. I man not be available this afternoon/evening. Call me anyway...

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Yeah, I was just thinking that If I go down to Chehalis then I may not have time to go to b ham. Maybe next weekend.... well. The 13th is an autocross at the Everett Boeing plant. and this friday/sat I'm doing more fab stuff on my car.... we can meet up after that as well. We should all roll into auto X together!

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
I'm having a meet with my family. We are going to get some hello kitty kites and have a picnic on some island or something.

·
t3h jdm pinecone
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I know this super cool JDM mall in Kent that sells Hello Kitty kites. They also have a DDR machine. Have fun today everyone! I'll honk my horn at noon in remembrance of NWG20. You may hear it...

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
PrimeraRob3 said:
I'll honk my horn at noon in remembrance of NWG20. You may hear it...
Doubt it. Your horn weaked out. Seriously I think you should just go down to GI Joes and pick up a new set of hellas. You probably just need to replace the compressor as all the tubing seamed good.

·
t3h jdm pinecone
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yeah, I may do that today. I have to go their anyway to get some American Racing Products for my car to help it stand out in a crowd! w00t...

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
trbobrk said:

Doubt it. Your horn weaked out. Seriously I think you should just go down to GI Joes and pick up a new set of hellas. You probably just need to replace the compressor as all the tubing seamed good.

Yeah, I need an NWG20 Official horn. Mine are.... yeah, stockish. Are we all about the Hello Kitty and the horns now? I know of another JDM mall in Renton.....hehe. next time. Colin, Just let me know when I leave. I know you can hear me when I start her up

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
GT20iR said:
Are we all about the Hello Kitty and the horns now?

Well I figure that a horn should be heard, and so that is why I bought the 118dB hella air horn. It has that cool high pitched sound just like a high end sportscar would have. Well now that I spent $30 on something I might as well use it, especially in enclosed areas that echo, like tunnels.

As for the Hello Kitty, well that is japanese. And if it is Japanese it is cool.

·
t3h jdm pinecone
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The Slipstreams are most def my favorite! However, I'm a black wheel guy. You need to pick the color based on what YOU like though! Either color you go with, it's gonna look hella good! Just make sure the gunmetal is a darker shade and not too light.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
PrimeraRob3 said:
The Slipstreams are most def my favorite! However, I'm a black wheel guy. You need to pick the color based on what YOU like though! Either color you go with, it's gonna look hella good! Just make sure the gunmetal is a darker shade and not too light.

I should buy a set of each color and try them all on! I can come to each meet with a different set of wheels on it!

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
GT20iR said:
Here's some Rota's Rob... Which color do you think looks the best...Click Here! I like the steel grey polished, flat gun metal and steel grey...
Think japanese. Cause Japanese is cool, remember? Therefore you really need to get 2 different colors, one for the fronts and one for the rears. Ideally you would want different style wheels on the front and rear but well have to work up to that with just doing the colors for now. I'm thinking gold w/ a pink lip. or red w/ a blue lip would accentuate your JDMness.

·
t3h jdm pinecone
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I went to Wal-Mart, Target, GI Joes and Home Depot today! Woo hoo. Oh, and this guy in a turbo Eclipse (I think it was turbo'd...either that or he had that turbo bov noise maker b/c he was blowing off like every 5 seconds trying to get my attention) wanted to drive me (can't say "race"). So, I stepped on the gas and took him by surprise...then I turned into my apartments and parked! Yay, what a true JDM pimp I am...woo hoo!

21 - 40 of 25306 Posts