Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I realized the other day that I didn't ever finish the NWG20s website. After playing around with it, I decided it was really slow downloading pictures. So I tried different jpeg compression and messed around with different size files. It didn't help. The problem is you get what you pay for. You pay nothing you get nothing. You pay $24,000 a year, you get somthing better; like webspace on school sever. So I have been redesigning/moving the page. I will be done with most of it in a couple days, right now only the general layout/style is. Look around, see if you like it.

http://myhome.spu.edu/coling/

A benifit of having school webspace is it is fast and can be as big as you want. So since I know that people are looking for a place to host pictures I created a folder just for that. If you want your pictures on the internet, e-mail them to me and I'll put them up within a day or less.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I love It! Much better! And I love the little drawing of my car! haha! I have somework to do....(sides next weekend) so you will need to change that sooN! But hey! looks really cool! Thanks! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian: YOu should make a mailing list too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts