Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could everybody that lives in Washington reply to this thread. There have been a couple new people I have seen lurking around the fourms and I just sort of want to figure out who it still here, who is gone, who is new, etc.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I'm new now. Vancouver baby! Only a couple hours and a body cavity search away. :)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are more people...Where you at?

Icebox said:
I live in Portland, OR, maybe that is close enough for you, no?
Sure. Your the one that would be doing the driving to Seattle for meets.

G-Forces said:
I'm new now. Vancouver baby! Only a couple hours and a body cavity search away. :)
Yeah, we really need to check out you crazy canadians before we let you in.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
IM still here colin! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm still around, but i rarely visit the forums anymore.

Rob still has his G20 and is still in the area. I got an email from him a few weeks ago.

You planning a get-together?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hey does anyone on here have a P10 that is Dark green??? I saw one at speed zone 101 and it looked phat!!! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
49 Posts
im from mukilteo wa., im new to the g20 but have been part of sr20deforum for a while

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Welcome........damn your sounds hotttt! I wana see that badboy! Well make it down to our next meeting...hopefully my rear will be done by then (makin my own!) :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
49 Posts
when is WA going to have a meeting, whenever it is, im there

·
Registered
49 Posts
so check this out, we have all these newbies here (including me) and we have no place to meet.....whats up? somebody get something started

and what do you all have done to your Gs?

·
Registered
49 Posts
alright there sponsor man... if you come up with a time and place ill bring the beer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts