Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Golden Gardens Waits For No Man
it will however wait for a girl, like a really hot open minded one that’s maybe a little bi-curious

Sunday March 25th, 2007. 10am.
Golden Gardens, Seattle, WA
Google Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=golden+gardens+wa&layer=&sll=38.59106,-90.10684&sspn=0.16718,0.43396&ie=UTF8&z=6&ll=47.694974,-122.409668&spn=9.214441,27.773437&om=1&iwloc=addr

This year Golden gardens is going to be the best ever. Some of the features you can look forward to are :

Show and Shine!

It’s been a long cold winter, all sorts of snow and ice. Get your beater running, get your show car cleaned up, get some street tires on your track beast or get a trailer if you have to. Whatever it takes, get to GG2007.

BBQ! Free for club members!!!!

Not a club member yet? Hurry, hurry HURRY! Sign up here!!!!!

Sponsor Giveaways!

UP Garage, Unnatural Inc, Axiom Motorsports, Phase2 Motortrend and NWN have all donated items and services to be raffled off at the meet. Get there early and buy all the tickets you can.

Swap Meet!

Everyone is encouraged to bring stuff to sell / trade and CASH, bring a lot of cash people.

NWN Merchandise!

Expect to see the full range of NWN products at discounted prices:

T-shirts $15
Hoodies $35
Lanyards $5
Decals $5 for 2
Drift knobs $15
Hats $15

DIRECTIONS!

I-5 Northbound or Southbound:

* Take exit to 85th St and head west.
* Follow 85th West to dead end at the bluff.
* Take a right turn and go downhill .
* Go under the railroad tracks and arrive at the entrance of the park.

The west on 85th part is a long street with a lot of stoplights, don't worry as long as you stay on 85th you will not go too far, it seems to take forever. When it dead ends - turn right and follow the twisty road down.

More details are being firmed up but this is pretty much how it’s gonna be.

Here are some pics from last year PIC LINk!

Here are some sig sized banners, use them everywhere!

See you guys there!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ exactly!

I will have food ready early this year! 10am burgers (and maybe some sausage patties) will be hot off the grill.

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
so Colin were we all meeting up we never decited it or the place.

·
2,913 Posts
are you going to be sad dave when you see my black p11 without yours???????? hahaha just had to rub it in abit.

·
2,913 Posts
BUT will it be at GG ???? or will we be blessed with a p10t?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Chances are the P11 will be making it's final voyage to that. :thumbsup:
Unless thats the weekend I have to go to San Jose to pick up the T. :naughty:

·
2,913 Posts
ok do i have to start? Were? Southcenter, Northgate Mall? It starts at 10am, no way are we getting there at 10 because will have no were to park! so depending on were we meet up i say we get there at GG by atleast 9:30?????? THOUGHTS?

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
Here is my suggestion.

A few years ago at the first one, there were 3 infiniti there. Me, Larua, and EB in the i30. We all parked next to each other everything was fine. Then the next year we tried to met up before hand at northgate with the g20s only but inevitably they invite their friends and those invite their friends, it turns into the point where every retard drifter shows up in their beat up s13. So then you got this 60 car caravan that gets lost and broken up on the way, and you've spend so much time trying to get people on track you show up and the park is full. Then there was the one that rained. No one showed up to that one, you could park anywhere. Last year it wasn't bad. Rob and I met up beforehand in ballard and cruised on over. Later charles and jp showed up. Can't remember what the food situation was, but we all bounced and went to the firehouse for lunch.

So I guess what I'm saying is, If you want to meet, do it early, nwg20 homies only and not at a mall, closer to GG the better. Besides, this is the only meet where I live the closest, so I'm not driving out to bumfuck alaska just to turn around.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts