Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that time is almost here, December 26th 2006 will be the official 3rd year that NYCGs has been united. I know things have changed, cars have gone, but our core people have remained. It seems as of late everyone has been busy with personal things, so I wanted to get this thread out early.

I'm going to tentatively set the date for Dec 26th, but we can make adjustments as we see fit.

Right now lets get some ideas rolling on what we want to do, and where we could meet. Don't be lazy fools like last time, actually think people!!!

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Forget about getting plastered, why don't you guys have a nice dinner somewhere and drink wine over cheap beer? I suggest you start early, dinner somewhere at around 5:00 pm, then save the rest of the night for getting REAL plastered. :D

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
drinking alcohol is bad for you. I suggest drinking apple cider or grape juice. I prefer Squirt though.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
since dec 26th is a tuesday, and i'm willing to bet anyone in retail will be working.

so heres my idea. we all have enuff time to make sure we can get the time off. how about everyone make SURE they have sunday and monday off (31st and 1st).

we all meet up sat in nyc to wander and shoot the shit. get some food. do our regular deal. then when night time hits we bring in the new year.. NYCGs style =).

we all find places to crash, dre's? daves? hotels?.....

or if people have plans for those days.. what about the 30th to the 31st?

orrrrr we head up to boston for the 31st to the 1st. there are some hotels by bruce (and f1 boston) that aren't too expensive, and we can pack the rooms up and split the costs.

ideas?

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hiimj0ne said:
No, just shooting out ideas for you right coast guys since no one is thinking for Dre. :lol:
You know you want to come over here and take pictures for the big "3".

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
G2002 said:
You know you want to come over here and take pictures for the big "3".
I do, soon enough. When Joanne brings me out to New York, you NYCGs bastards will have to meet up w/ me so I can take pics of your rides. :D

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Corrosion said:
orrrrr we head up to boston for the 31st to the 1st. there are some hotels by bruce (and f1 boston) that aren't too expensive, and we can pack the rooms up and split the costs.

ideas?

you guys should def do it in boston if given the chance.... I just went to boston beer works last night... IT WAS AWESOME! lol..

btw, i wont be in boston from dec 27th - jan 3rd. Ill be 3000 miles away. :naughty:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
I do, soon enough. When Joanne brings me out to New York, you NYCGs bastards will have to meet up w/ me so I can take pics of your rides. :D
don't do it Jon, they'll take your bitch...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
hahaaomgnogng i am soood runk.. but yeah i love you nguys NYCGS for life rifght? hell fucking yeah homeies....! i got a heaaCXHAE I AM GOING TO GO NOW.. OK? THANKY OUY COME AGAIN.. OK THEN THANK YOU BYE OK YEAH........................................... U CALL ME FGAT U MOTHERCUERK? ILL BEATR THE SHIT OUT OF U AND THEN TOSS UR DINKY UGLY LOOIN P11 IN THE CALI OCEAN BTICH. FUCKING TALIN SHIT 3000MILIES WHAT WHAT A FUCKIN E THUG,... WHATEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX UR FUCKING HOOD WHILE UR AT IT BITCH!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
gomd3 said:
you guys going to the New Jersey meet?
Looks like there may be a few of us showing - I know that Erik, Juan and Arjun are rollin' through so I may roll too.

Regarding a birthday meet - yea yea man - we'll figure something out one way or another.... but definitely got to
make this happen!

Dave

PS: Dont forget to check out the forum that Dre's set up for us to keep track of everything!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thank You Dre for the forum set up.

Came on NYGS... let go to the New Jersey Meet and represent!!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I wish I could go up fellas, damn, im coming up in december or January so I want to see you fellas, and im bringing my girl shes cool. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Go figure, I finally find something in my area and as always I have to be sight seeing in other countries, BAH! Have fun though and take it easy on the drinking

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Ill be in NYC from the 26th to the 31st, yall let me know

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
whats goin on guys??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts