Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
www.iheartboost.com
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NYCGs VA Beach Meet V 2007!

ok, so technically this thread is a day late, but i'm sure everyone was recovering from hangovers yesterday anyway.

let's get this party started!

anyone want to shout out some suggested dates? i'm graduating from school mid-june and will (hopefully) be starting a new job in august, so personally i'd prefer sometime in july...

who's in? :teeth:

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
ive been wiating for this ...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
ill be out in AZ by then.. but who knows.. if jon goes, ill fly out east with him.. i just have to secure the money.. and with moving im not 100% sure ill have it.. but i want ot go like theres no tomorrow!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Oh my god already!!! Whoa!

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Damn, back already? I have to use my nonrefundable ticket by February or my woman is going to KICK MY ASS!

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i should be in no matter what the date is. as long as i dont have a job thats ghey with the vaca time

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
As most of you may know, the owner of the house we rent every year was being difficult and as a result we have not secured a week this summer. We need intrest shown by people and a collective effort to make Va Beach 07 happen.

Seing as how we are back to square one, a conversation between myself and a few others led to the idea of looking at other vacation spots.

If anyone has a contact in renting a house for a week along the eastern sea board please, please speek up.

Some of the places considered are:
Va Beach (different house)
Atlantic City
Rohobeth Beach Delaware
Ocean City Maryland
The Jersey Shore.

If anyone has any idea of spots we could look at, at any of these locations please help out. I'd hate to see this not happen this year, and its almost the end of Feb.

We've got a unique group and I know if we all pull together we can figure something out.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Guys lets pic a place where there are GIRLS! dudes! Come on now! I am taken, but still, I want yall getting laid!!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
East Coast ridah's we stay on this coast!! j/k

1 - 20 of 26 Posts