Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few members here on the forums knew I had a friend who owned a business/shop local to my home that made and sold HID kits locally so here they are...

O-NEX High Intensity Discharge HID conversion kits are a simple, affordable way to upgrade your vehicle from standard halogens to cutting-edge xenon technology.

The conversion kit includes everything required for the conversion, and includes all necessary hardware, along with easy to read instructions & diagrams so you'll be up and running with your new kit in no time.

Colors are as follows: 3000k yellow ,4000k yellow/white , 5000k pure white, 6000k ice/blue, 8000k super blue , 10000k purple ALL bulb sizes too

Warranty is 1yr. on all parts , thats ballast and bulbs and everything needed to get it going ..this is a plug and play kit

The web site sells these at $239.99 a kit (with out shield) and thats with a discount but Ill offer you guys a better deal...
$225 shipped with a cut off shield like posted in the pictures of the kit I took at home..Thats right with a shield .... :teeth:
I need atleast 5 people to start this off and once it hits 10 peoples , the kits drop down to $220.shipped..plus paypal fees Paypal is [B][email protected][/B]
Here's the website ... http://www.automotivelightingusa.co...d=1345&zenid=b8857a83f2247782071ff67a983b8db0

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bump !!!! Adding more affordable kits here are some sample pics these are low beam or high and low beam kits ... Prices $150.00 picked up $160 shipped LOW BEAM KITS $20+ installed
HI /LOW BEAM KITS $190 picked up and $200 shipped $30+ installed ...

PAYPAL ADDRESS [email protected]

ALSO ATTENTION THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED KITS FROM ME I WILL GIVE YOU $10.00 FOR SENDING ME A CUSTOMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: If my lights are 3X brighter than they are now, am I going to blind everyone else on the road?
A: O-NEX HID burners (bulbs) were engineered to position the xenon arc-discharge in the place your filament used to be - so your car will maintain the same beam-pattern with a whiter, more intense light output. If your lights didn't glare or blind on-comming traffic before, they won't with your new xenon conversion.
^ That is from the website you listed.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58763
Could you possibly check ^ this thread out and reply in either thread. Thanks.

EDIT** Subscribing

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm installing mine today and will take pictures for you , since these have shields to cut off glare the light is clean and provides better light output better than other kits

·
♥
3,947 Posts
looks like a good deal. subscribing

·
♥
3,947 Posts
if possible, get a few shots at various distances from a wall to display the cut off

1 - 20 of 243 Posts