Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Service Engine Soon light and the result was I need 2 Oxygen sensors. I was quoted by the mechanic a price of $108 each for these sensors and a labor of $50. Before I comitt to him I thought I'd seek some advice here first. The sensors are made by Bosch. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cryss said:
I would always go OEM for 02 sensors. Which two sensors are they? You might be able to do the labor yourself some of the 02 sensors are fairly easy to install.
Thanks Cryss. He gave me these 2 parts 15340,13675. By the way, how many O2 sensors are there in the 02, G20. Thanks again.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
there are two. you can buy the O2 sensor online for around the same price. check the for sale section too. somebody is selling an O2 sensor...

if you're skinny, you can do it yourself. if you are fat like me, you may run into some challenges. I couldnt get under my car hahaha

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Ugly said:
If you're skinny, you can do it yourself. if you are fat like me, you may run into some challenges. I couldnt get under my car hahaha
Man, if anything was quote worthy it's that! :p

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Just make sure they are actual OEM replacement O2 Sensors. Those p/n's you posted don't look like OEM p/n's! Best way to get the right ones, go to everythingg20.com and but them from there. And to be extra sure, call them up (# is on the website) ask for Justin. Give him your VIN# and he can make sure 100% what the right sensor you need. Hell, I'm in Canada and I buy all my OEM parts through everythingg20.com!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
:p

yeah that seems to be the average. I forgot how much I paid for mine, but I thinkI went to sparkplugs.com but yeah help a brotha out and buy from evverythingg20.com

if you know how to change a spark plug, you'll know how to change an O2 sensor...

you'll find all your answers on this site bro. its been real helpful being a member of this site. you will save A LOT of $$$ from this site alone...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.