Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Those guys should be put down. It looks like the start of mob mentality, and the coppers should get involved with that. They have gone off of less before.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
wtf was that. How the hell can that happen without a single f'en cop showing up. And I couldn't tell except for one clip why they were doing it. That's it Im gonna put a "piece" in the car.

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
lets just say that i sometimes drive around with a hypothetical gun hidden somewhere in my car, and lets just say that if any of them ever tried to mess with my car hypothetically speaking, their would be some hypothetical bodies surrounding my car. then i would do hypothetical donuts to make sure i have enough breathing room and if someone got hypothetically run over then they were to close. all this is hypothetically speaking of course.

·
Registered
119 Posts
sixnineG said:
lets just say that i sometimes drive around with a hypothetical gun hidden somewhere in my car, and lets just say that if any of them ever tried to mess with my car hypothetically speaking, their would be some hypothetical bodies surrounding my car. then i would do hypothetical donuts to make sure i have enough breathing room and if someone got hypothetically run over then they were to close. all this is hypothetically speaking of course.
+1,

I would have to use all my willpower not to turn their car beat fest into a game of carmageddon.

·
Registered
526 Posts
See this is when you NEED a gun. A few shots at em or in the air and i bet all those "tough" thugs would be pulling up their pants and running. Not to mention the street hoochies would be screaming!

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
SleakG20 said:
See this is when you NEED a gun. A few shots at em or in the air and i bet all those "tough" thugs would be pulling up their pants and running. Not to mention the street hoochies would be screaming!
umm few shots in the air would get 20 gats shooting shots at you... some time the best thing to do is avoid those groups of ppl

·
Registered
526 Posts
you kidding me? cops actually help stop real crime haha. Around here anyway all they do is hassel skateboarders/bikers and ricers. Oh and of course at the end of the month they all bug out and right tickets left and right for anything and everything. Most of todays cops are lazy imo.

So this is why my brother said that if i flew into oakland he wouldnt pick me up:LOL:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
everyone always asks me, "why do you carry a 6 D cell Maglite right on top of the gas hatch release lever?" for that exact reason! f*cking animals. if anyone causes my G harm, they'll be paying for it in teeth. but that's East Oakland for you. there was a triple homicide there a few weeks ago. the cops have bigger things to worry about, in "The Biggity Biggity O".

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I would just let them fuck it up, id try to get away somehow but it looks like a street you drive through the "spot" and if they dont know you youre shit is getting fucked, you pull out a gun and youre done, im sure 90% of the people there are carrying also. I would just report the car stolen and leave it right there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts