Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Yeah, they will, but I'd get the SSAC headers instead. Cheaper. Look for the seller 'xs_power' http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-99-NISSAN-SENTRA-200SX-SER-2-0L-INFINITI-G20-HEADER_W0QQitemZ250051862577QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Or 'www.ssautochrome.com' You can also look over on sr20forums.com. There are alot of people who bought headers with the 2" downpipe but want to sell them off for the 2.5" version. Unless your going with cams, you'll lose too much back pressure with the 2.5" and you'll lose power rather than gain it. So you might be able to pick uo the 2" cheaper than theose OBX headers.

·
Registered
978 Posts
hawaiiG20T said:
I'll take a look at it. Thanks man. Will these fit right in? I dont have to mod them or anything right.
Yes...sorta.
A few things to note.
a) One of the original nuts with the built in washer will not fit right on the 2nd to left exhaust port as the weld is to close to the hole..so you'll have to find a smaller one (I as well as other's had to do this).
b) the EGR is a bitch to get in and out unless you have a big ass open end wrench
c) you will have to get a muffler shop to weld in a 2nd bung past your original cat for your secondary O2 sensor (as you have now just removed the big iron one from the front). You could also just get an O2 simulator and wire it up to get rid of the CEL/SES light.
d) clean your header really well before you fire it up or it'll get finger prints and pizza grease burned into it (unless of course...you're not eating pizza...I was...)

·
Registered
978 Posts
hawaiiG20T said:
Are there any headers that will fit right in without modding?
No...I don't think so. Perhaps pacesetter...but I can't remember.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts