Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HOLY COW!

2003 Infiniti M45 Sedan

This must be the replacement for the I-35 and Maxima. Check it out at www.infiniti.com under Future Models. Or try this link:

http://www.infiniti.com/#

I heard rumors, but it is a fact now!!!!

And they have final production pictures of the G35 COUPE now online! SWEET!

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Nice engine... but the thing looks ugly! :crosseyed

Not diggin the shape or look of the front.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
b-boogie! you beat me by 1 feakin' second with the post on the G35 pics. Hehehehe!

I have been wonderin' for a while what they were going to debut today. Finally got to see it. I wish there were more pics of the M45 to see it's actual lines. The angles are strange and can't give a full pic of it!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hmm? On second thought! WTF!

Guess what? It's a Cefiro! (Edited: OOPS! It's not a Cefiro, it's a Nissan Cedric/Gloria) As soon as I saw the full shot pics, I thought to myself and said, boy that is familiar! They are selling an outdated Japanese model over here. Maybe they are overstocked and need to get rid of them.

I have mixed feelings about it now! :(

Can go to www.freshalloy.com for more info on it!

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: Hmm? On second thought! WTF!

NismoPC said:
Guess what? It's a Cefiro! As soon as I saw the full shot pics, I thought to myself and said, boy that is familiar! They are selling an outdated Japanese model over here. Maybe they are overstocked and need to get rid of them.

I have mixed feelings about it now! :(

Can go to www.freshalloy.com for more info on it!
:confused: Holy crap, you're right!:confused: I couldn't put my finger on it at first. Well, I guess this is Infiniti's answer to the 5-series. Coulda made the styling better though.:*( Oh well, at least the G35 Coupe looks great.=) :cool: =)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
That M45 is Bee to the Ewe to the duble Tee, FUGLY! After seeing the full on stiffy indusing G35 kind of makes me wonder if one hand at infiniti knows what the other hand is doing. Reminds me of that ugly new Caddi. Now where's that :apuke: smilie when you need it? :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an added note thanks to Green Primera!!

That is not a Cefiro as I originally posted. DUH! :confused:

It is a rebadged Nissan Cedric/Gloria.

My bad! :cheeky:

·
Registered
65 Posts
M-45 has a CVT transmission

Have you heard about a Continuously Variable Transmission. The spell might be wrong. CVT is a transmission using a serpentine belt to multiply torque. This could be as efficient as a manual without a clutch. On the other hand, car makers couldn't use CVT on bigger engines such as 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder until now. Nissan was the first maker to break the exception. Nissan did it on Cedric & Gloria. I hear that Nissan just has suceeded making 8 infinite gear ratioed on CVT. M-45 could be equipped with it. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts