Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, well i have aquired my impul spoiler, and i took off my old stock T spoiler to testfit the Impul one on..

=(

none of the holes line up, so i need to fill in all the stock holes =(

but what holds the impul spoiler down just doesnt seem enough..

it comes with 4 clips? two per side

since the spoiler hits the trunk right at the very edge the clips go over the edge of the trunk and clip in underneath.. ill get pictures in a tiny b it..

but theres no screws, no bolts, its just those 4 clips.. it just doesnt feel like itll hold it on.. i could be wrong, but i would absolutly hateeeeee if this thing fell off and got trashed..

anyone who installed the Altia, or M3 style spoiler did it have the stock holes? or is it something funny like this??

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
alright, well after finnaly thinking about it, i put it on, and sure enough its pretty sturdy! im going to leave it on for tonight, but tomorrow its comming off and getting painted. im also going to buy new clips, (the old ones are kinda rusty) and some materials to plug up those holes.. i dont care at the moment how they get pluged up, but they need to be.

ill have mass pics coming your way soon.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'd still pop a screw into the spoiler, just to be sure. also, ask if there's any non-touring cars near you, the same color, that might want to trade decklids...

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
i dont think there is anyone on this forum with his color, maybe one or two

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
LoSt said:
also, ask if there's any non-touring cars near you, the same color, that might want to trade decklids...
kekekekeke like Reicdd put in his sig. even EvilYak asked me to trade for my wingless KR4 trunk. NO WAY!

mh64 said:
i dont think there is anyone on this forum with his color, maybe one or two
hack into the local Infiniti dealership's database, and see for yourself.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my spoiler, when i took it off, has 2 cracks in it.. one big crack in the center post.. and a clip was broken on the driver side before i even started to take it off..

so if i were to trade trunklids with anyone, the spoiler that would come with it is kinda beat.. unless since your G is totaled that doesnt matter to you..

steve, ill call you later this week bout this.

ps the clips held in 65+ mph.. when i put it on for good, ill probably put a screw in for good measuer, but the clipy things did well..

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59166

1 - 10 of 10 Posts