Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i know alot have seen this car cover in the parts book at the dealer and on infinti site but who actually has this cover and what are your opinions on it on the fit and etc.. its 140 dollars so just would like to see if anyone has bought this cover
in all the years of having this car i never saw this cover on one g20 can anyone help
heres a pic of it

·
Registered
251 Posts
Never saw this car cover on a car, just the picture you posted at the dealership. $140, they want too much $ for that thing. Just get a decent car cover forf $50 at your auto store, or 20-30 at Walmart.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
My friend has that cover and its very very thick. I had a really nice $60 car cover (stolen by some ass hole) and it was about the same quality.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when you saw it g was it as nice as it is in the pic or does it look as blah as all other covers
casual

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Casual I wouldnt spend that much on a car cover any1 can just pull off and take..... Just hit Pep Boys or sumting

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to tell you the truth i got one now but its just one i got from car parts for 30 dollars but did you check out that pic of the cover its made specially for the g and i dont now it looks nice in the pic lets forget about the price for a sec what do you think of it
oh and by the way it comes with a lock for it!
i think u lock it on to your wheels or something
casual

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
ohhhhh now I guess with a lock I may consider it. Its actually a good looking cover esp. compared to the cheaper versions Ive seen on cars....

I guess its sumting U can get if U really want to go all out and be official...uknow..

As soon as I finally get my car done and painted---Ill be getting a car cover to help protect it all..

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
real S....L.....O....W....I just found out my tranny is messed up so I gotta handle that now. Hopefully warranty will take care of it...

But I actually found a shop that I think I can trust doin the conversion it so its all a matter of time......:cool:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i feel you on the time thing u just gotta be casual about it all
speaking of time tomorrow i'm off of work 1 that means i'm prob gonna be posting like crazy lol and two i'm gonna want to do something to the car lol i'm so anxious aboutt his car sometimes i change the oil just for the hell of it or brake pads and etc... minor stuff lol just to have something to do to it and not do nothing crazy
casual

1 - 12 of 12 Posts