Registered
306 Posts
I'm already bidding...

1st bidder here: airforcepmel

·
Registered
306 Posts
Personal check okay?

Hey, Chris, I saw you want a MO but will you take my personal check? eBay feedback: 72 (100% positives); G20.net transactions: 1 with NismoPC.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes...

If someone from here (g20.net) bids and wins and wants to pay with check (and has a good ebay rating), I'll accept a personal check... I know it can be an extra pain in the you know where to get the money order at the post office.... BUT many folks have warned me about phony payment so that is why I posted like I did... I think the people here on the site are pretty honest for the most part...

BUT... please understand that I'll still wait for the personal check to clear before I ship... thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
306 Posts
didn't win...

Oh well, I didn't win the auction but I made you about $10 more, Chris, by bidding them up a little higher. Let me know if the eBay newbie falls through on paying you, I'll pay my bid price if I don't find some others by then. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys...

The mud flaps go to 95Gee20Tee for his bid price if he still wants them... BTW: Yes, 95Gee20Tee -- I'll take your personal check and send as soon as I get them.. with your 100% positive rating and good standing here on g20.net, I'll trust your honest!!!!

...besides, I don' think you'd rip me off an risk getting bashed here on the g20 sight for such a small item anyway.. I know I wouldn't!!

...thanks to all you others who email or pmed me offeres but unless 95Gee20Tee wants 'em for his bid, it just isn't worth my effort to take them off my car.... I've already decided to not bother with ebay again...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes, I'll take them...

I'll take them, e-mail me ([email protected] or [email protected]) with your mailing address and I'll send the check ASAP.
The eBay guy "mikesneverhere" e-mailed me through eBay seeing if I wanted the mudflaps, I guess he doesn't need them now as "his sister wrecked the G20" he was buying them for. If true, I hope she is alright, if not true, I guess he is another lying deadbeat bidder. I tried to impress upon him the honorable thing to do.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
o.k. thanks...

I just emailed you. thanks...

Mr Mikesneverhere paypaled me $2 for my ebay fees and to beg me not to leave negative feedback (I guess it was something anyway)

...and retracted his bid on the grill....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts