Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get some OEM p10 fogs anywhere cheeper then infinitiparts.net?

Fog Light Kit (standard) 1991-1996 G20 $149.95 AP0137 mounts under bumper

Fog Light Kit (Deluxe) 1991-1996 G20 $259.95 AP0138 touring, mounts in bumper

also whats the diffrent from above it says mounts under bumper or mounts in bumper? would they have to mount in the bumper??

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I get them in Canada for that price except canadian dollars. You do the conversion, you save

·
Registered
183 Posts
The mounts under bumper are like the Hella stile lights, rectangular. The mounts in bumper anre the cool BMW like fogs.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PDX-G20 said:
The mounts under bumper are like the Hella stile lights, rectangular. The mounts in bumper anre the cool BMW like fogs.

we got pics of both??? is the mounts in bumper like the stock g20t bumper? man i realy need pics
im gonna email tehma nd see what i can do

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Im posting my pics now gta pics??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Try contacting www.autogator.com they might have some used. Tell me what u come up with cuz id like to know as well! 259 is a bit hefty jus for some fog lamps!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just want the switch that goes into the console where the Emergency Flasher switch is. I just rigged up some aftermarkets and made some custom wiring, I really didnt feel like paying $150-$250 bucks, so I paid $15 for 55 watt foggers. But thats just me :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
AHHH i menat check out http://www.autogator.com and contact them. Im sure they have new fogs, used fogs and even switches. Theyve helped me with used parts in the past!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, what the hell? AUTOGATOR.com dammit man. all i wanted to do was post the link. Check them out. AUTOGATOR. theyre based in sacramento but theyll ship to most places.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i contaced infinitparts and got a real quiock response. the difference is the kind that mount under the bummper are aftermarket type like piaa, but i dont think tehy are piaa so 150 is nuts to pay, the in bumper are the way the come from the factory. i belive they coe with a new arm switch you take of the blinker arm next to the stearing wheel and put this new one on. it has teh on off switch on it as well as teh blinkers. i'll check out autogator.com thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got my signals off ebay for like 6 bux and the sidemarkers from a local shop around here for 10. people say ebay lights can be crap but ive had great luck with my ebay lights. actuly all my lights are ebay lights and have been on my car working for over a year and a half

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
hey man with those sidemarkers do you think you could get a pair and mail em to me and I'll send you the money? and what size turn signal bulb did you get?
Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
yo hook it up here too wit the clear side markers! ill pay as well

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, back on FOGLIGHT topic...if i wanted to buy aftermarket foglights that fit IN the bumper...does anyone know whut size/kind to get??

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
91maxima said:
hey man with those sidemarkers do you think you could get a pair and mail em to me and I'll send you the money? and what size turn signal bulb did you get?
Thanks.
yeah i can see if they have any more. you talking about the bulbs right? not the clear housing like 94 is talking about.

94Gride said:
yo hook it up here too wit the clear side markers! ill pay as well
lol yeah i made the clear side markers i didn't buy them anywhere, just want to clear that up

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
GTA_G20 said:
Im posting my pics now gta pics??
Your site does not appear to be working.

Anyone have pics of the standard under bumper fogs? Are they similiar to the SE-R Classic fogs?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts