Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I think it would look very much like this here.

=)

Or like this.

BTW, the offset on those rims is something like 47mm, so getting them to fit properly may be kinda interesting. I think they might require a spacer to keep from rubbing, but i'm not sure?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Is it just me or were those the same pics? :confused:

·
Registered
218 Posts
The wheels in the 2nd pic were slightly larger.

Ah, the magic of Photoshop.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Cue-Ball said:
The wheels in the 2nd pic were slightly larger.

Ah, the magic of Photoshop.
Ahh yes I see now. Wouldn't hurt to crop those pics down there Justin. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
G-Forces said:

Ahh yes I see now. Wouldn't hurt to crop those pics down there Justin. ;)
Yeah, sorry. I posted them up for another reason online, hence the larger size (800 x 600 i believe). The difference between the two is the first picture, the rims are exactly 16" rims (direct copy over my 16's), the second picture is what i'd guess to be about a 17" rim or so, maybe closer to 18", i'm not sure. I just took a guess. That's why there are the two pictures up.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
So what they might be to wide ?

Im confused about the offset
The width would be fine. They might stick into the car too much. Offset is how far, in millimeters, off the centerline of the wheel the mounting surface is. A 0 offset wheel would have a mounting surface right on the center line.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Justin, didn't Greg V say those things where like 30lbs or something like that. They were really heavy. So caution to anybody that would try to attempt this you would be adding 60lbs to you car, 15lbs/wheel.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
JustinP10 said:

Yeah, sorry. I posted them up for another reason online, hence the larger size (800 x 600 i believe). The difference between the two is the first picture, the rims are exactly 16" rims (direct copy over my 16's), the second picture is what i'd guess to be about a 17" rim or so, maybe closer to 18", i'm not sure. I just took a guess. That's why there are the two pictures up.
Are those rims even available in 16"?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Nope, only 17".

And don't forget, it wouldn't only be 60lbs. of weight to the car, but because it's on the wheels, it's gonna slow your car down a lot more than just 60lbs on teh car. :(

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
JustinP10 said:
Nope, only 17".

And don't forget, it wouldn't only be 60lbs. of weight to the car, but because it's on the wheels, it's gonna slow your car down a lot more than just 60lbs on teh car. :(
:*( Bummer. :*( I was gonna get those in 16" after I fix my wheel rubbing problem.:*(

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ooh, 6'5" is shootin' back. lol. Well if you're really looking to get super light rims (that's what it sounds like you need) try Volks Racing TE37s. Horribly light, really nice looking, but also phenomenally expensive. :-\

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
i said 2001 altima:lol: -4 bolt not 2002 altima man know your Nissans
Hehehe!

I was thinking of getting a set of the SE rims. They are also on the 2.0 B15 Sentra's. Or I was contemplating the Sport rims Nissan offered as a dealer option for Altimas back in mid 90's. It's a 15x6 and hard to find at a good price:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts