Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
So far my team is un 2nd place in the AFC West. I hope we beat the Ponies in two weeks.
My team is in second as well LOL Go EAGLES! boy do they suck this year. I think they will eventually gel and tear off a nice 5 game winning streak.

Kam punch!

That was a nice punch! Too bad the refs got what happened after the play wrong. Should have been detroit ball on the half yard line. But that's the way the cookie crumbles.

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
I bet it wasn't called because the ball would have gone out anyways so the ref didn't think about it or didn't care. MNF in Seattle is always going to be interesting now.

Now off to cinci. Bengals or bust. Should be a good game I just hope we can put up some points and we have an offensive line that shows up

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wooohooo go Giants! Some pretty good games this week. The upcoming Monday night game should be good as well, Rob you better be there or be square!

·
Registered
20,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeah, so we blew a huge lead on Sunday. I keep telling myself that when we win next sunday, we'll be 3-3; which is how we started the season last year on the way to the superbowl. Although Three-Pete is beginning to look less promising if we can't fix some of our issues, and quickly.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Ladies and gentleman the Eagles are in first place in the NFC East LOL. What a sad division. At 3-3 going into week 7 I guess it's like a mulligan. The season starts now.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I been avoiding this thread like the plague. Damn Eagles are a mess. Still half game out of first but have a 4-5 record. The whole damn nfl is a mess this year except a handful of teams.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Carson ain't gonna make it to teh end. Dude is like Samuel l Jackson in that movie with Bruce Willis that m. Knight shimy sham directed. He's glass. But damn the seahawks are not doing so hot these days.

·
Registered
20,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I missed the 2nd half of the Seahawk game. Apparently touchdowns are worth 6 points now?

I did watch the whole broncos patriots game. Go Broncos! Chicken parm you taste so good.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
c0de! Eagles vs Cards got flexed to primetime!

Eagles are in a three way tied for first! Woo hoo. Technically they are in 2nd place right now and 5-7 is nothing to be excited about really.

·
Registered
20,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It is tuesday.

Looks like Seahawks will end up with a 5th seed wildcard, playing whoever in the east loses the least.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts