Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well it's that time again! As an Eagles fan my time of year is over :(. The pre season is where they shine :D.

Let's go EAGLES! Rookie Head coach, rookie QB, mostly new couching staff, what could possibly go wrong?!? On our way to a 6-10 season!

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got slapped around. Pretty sure if that game lasted longer they would have to bring fans in to fill positions on the field.

So far the Eagles are 2-0 and in two games took both starting QB's out. Watch out Big Ben. They are coming for you next.:rockin:

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GTFO of our state Steelers! 34 to 3 Eagles annihilate the Steelers. Through three games the eagles have scored the most points and given up the least amount of points.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 20th is the Seahags vs Eagles. We are going to the game on the 6th of November right? Eagles going home with a win that day too. I already downloaded the Uber app so I can get home :D. Or we going to the Giants vs Bears? LOL I have no clue what I am doing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
the 20th is the seahags vs eagles. We are going to the game on the 6th of november right? Eagles going home with a win that day too. I already downloaded the uber app so i can get home :d. Or we going to the giants vs bears? Lol i have no clue what i am doing.
haha giants vs eagles, i forgot what day. Uber from jersey????? $$$$ hahaha

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not much action in here this year. All of your teams must suck. Oh I think most of you like the cardinals and the seahawks right?. Boy was that an exciting game the other night :dead:

My team sucks also I think. Not really sure LOL.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd have rather taken a loss than what happened in that game. Both teams were terrible and it show the Hawks still can't get their offense moving.
I actually just shut it off right before halftime. I couldn't watch it any longer. Wish I tuned back in for the end of the game though. I watched the highlights the next day and was shocked at what happened.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad that ass is out of the league. Hope he gets help and his family is well taken care of.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts