Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's that time of year again ladies! Let the shit talking begin.

Eagles rule and everyone else sucks. They are going to make 8-8 look so good this year! Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
20,793 Posts
Go Seahawks!

Hopefully our QB won't get his knee banged up this year so he can run around instead of getting flattened by the holes in the line.

Also, new kicker. Let's hope the placeholder remembers laces go out.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go Seahawks!

Hopefully our QB won't get his knee banged up this year so he can run around instead of getting flattened by the holes in the line.

Also, new kicker. Let's hope the placeholder remembers laces go out.

Go Buffalo!!
This year the 18 year playoff hiatus comes to an end.
:baffled: Usually getting rid of your star wide receiver and a decent CB is the sign of a rebuilding year.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those desert birds ate sand!

Woo Hoo!

Crazy year. The Rams are good, the Patriots seem mediocre, the chiefs are on another level, the giants I think all of their players actually died or are at least in the hospital, the J E T S JETS JETS JETS are the best NY football team. Not counting the Bills as NY because we all know that side of the state doesn't count as NY :D. But speaking of the Bills they are looking great. I had them pegged as a crap team at the start of a rebuild this year.

It's still early in the year but like I said it's been a crazy year.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rubbed those kittens faces in the litter box!

are the eagles for real? They are winning and are pretty beat up. I can only imagine what they would be like healthy. WTF am I supposed to do now for 10 days until they play again?

·
Registered
20,793 Posts
By the 4th quarter, Cam was passing to anybody that was open, including those in the white jerseys.

Seahawks are on the bye this weekend, but I'll still be down at CenturyLink. Go Sounders!

·
Registered
425 Posts
dam they handle Denver and Atlanta. But a f***** loss to the 1 - 3 Bengals. Most years its the penalty that kill us, but uhh, I don't know. Thank Jesus for bye week. And sammy watkins is trash, breaks a nail and out for 12 weeks. Gilmore always getting burnt.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dam they handle Denver and Atlanta. But a f***** loss to the 1 - 3 Bengals. Most years its the penalty that kill us, but uhh, I don't know. Thank Jesus for bye week. And sammy watkins is trash, breaks a nail and out for 12 weeks. Gilmore always getting burnt.
Pretty much how this year is going. Games that seem to be locks just go the other way. Teams that were predicted to be good are not that good and a few teams people thought would be weak are doing great.

Browns still suck. Everyone gets that right every year :D.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blair Walsh missed 3 field goals yesterday. :tired:
I didn't even know that. Damn the Redskins lucked out. Cousins was money on that last drive. That was the only part of the game I watched.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I watched a first half of nothing happening at the bar. Went to movie, came out pleasantly surprised.
Every time the Eagles have had extended time off they come back a bit rusty. They pulled their shit together in the 2nd half. Also they lost their kicker in the first quarter. A backup linebacker was doing kick offs and they didn't go for any field goals. Was quite amazing.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts