Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and nobody gives a damn. But since I make this thread every year I'm keeping tradition.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
I stopped watching the NFL. P10 time > NFL time. Must work on p10 if it is ever gonna get finished.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put a TV in the garage so I can watch and work on vehicles. Though I much prefer to not work on vehicles. Sometimes you have no choice though.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
So we are like halfway to the superbowl, only game I've seen so far was the Garrett/Rudolph fight. That was amusing for a Thursday evening.

Looks like the Seahawks are doing Seahawk things which means I've got a few more weeks before I am obligated to hop on the 12th man bandwagon and claim I've supported the team ever since all our wide receivers were named Steve.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So we are like halfway to the superbowl, only game I've seen so far was the Garrett/Rudolph fight. That was amusing for a Thursday evening.

Looks like the Seahawks are doing Seahawk things which means I've got a few more weeks before I am obligated to hop on the 12th man bandwagon and claim I've supported the team ever since all our wide receivers were named Steve.
Battle of the birds this coming weekend! My Eagles have underperformed. Damn receivers suck so bad. Oh well.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Battle of the birds this coming weekend! My Eagles have underperformed. Damn receivers suck so bad. Oh well.
Well well well, here we are again. Battle of the birds round 2! The Eagles have been playing much better lately but are still banged up. I'm pretty sure they were taking people of the stands to fill the roster. A similar thing can be said with the Seachickens.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Yeah we are a bit banged up too.....

but we pulled the skittle powered beast out of retirement.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't understand.

I didn't see the Patriots play. Maybe this was just a warm up. Is there another game?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts