• Centered

Votes: 59 26.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, im finally getting off my ass on these, so here are your choices...lettering embroidered.

Offset Left

Offset Right

Centered​

Heres the deal, hats will be black with white and red lettering...im not doing any other options, if you dont like the colors, tough....

Estimated price will be in the $20-$25 shipped range, international peeps will be a bit more as always.....

So go vote NOW!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
bones said:
fitted or non fitted?what about to the back and in the middle on the bottom? a small g20.net
I was just going to suggest this. (bastard!) LOL
Or if non fitted, around the opening?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these are gonna be the flex-fit style of caps...and nothing on the back, just the fronts done.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Middle!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yahnozha said:
these are gonna be the flex-fit style of caps...and nothing on the back, just the fronts done.
Fair enough, I know we (SOG's) will get some either way. Prob all at once to save on shipping :naughty:
Thanks [email protected]

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
I voted offset right... which, at the time of my vote it was

4 Left
10 Middle
10 Right

I wonder why so many more people chose right? I actually chose it arbitrarily, it was going to be offset, just didn't know which way til I clicked! :D

Flex fit, hell yes...

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
junknstuff said:
flexfit is the one that LOOKs fitted but is a different material for the back portion right? i think i have a hat that is already flexfit just wanted to makre sure. i think velcros and plastic tabs look tacky.... :smoke:
Yea, it looks like a normal hat, just the rim of the hat is a different material that stretches flexing it to fit most melons :p

- Jon

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
But, I think Flex Fit is still by size, like, s, m & l...

offset R and Centered are still tied at 12!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts