Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 461 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bad ass P11 with Wings West front lip​

Well, the time has finally come. This is gonna be one of those once in a lifetime opportunitites. We all know how hard these lips are to come buy, so getting on this group buy will save you guys a lot of hassle and some money to boot.

Heres the deal.....and we need a MINIMUM of 10 buyers!!!, more is always nice too...

Price - $225 (total for those picking up)
Box - $5-$15 (unknown right now)
Shipping - $40
Total = $270-$285

Jeorge (sixnineG, in LA) is being generous and willing to help us out with this whole endeavour by picking up the lips from WW and shipping them for us. Pick up is available to those that want to cruise to his place and get them...please dont ask for him to meet you 1/2 way or deliver to you...hes got enough on his plate with just the shipping, when the time comes im sure he will get in contact with those that want to pick up.

Now the details
- $150 down, the balance prior to shipping or pickup
- Paypal to [email protected] with *WWL Group Buy* in the subject line.
- Be sure to include your G20.net username in there somewhere!!!

- This is a paypal only endeavour...if you dont have paypal, get an account, it makes life much easier.
- Lips will be shipped in the order of balance paid
- UK Guys, sorry, but shipping these will be prohibitively expensive...
- Canadian Guys, we will only ship to someone in the US, so grab a buddys address and make a trip across the border ;)

------ Updated by Cavern: 05/7/2007 ------

Ok folks, heres the totals, everyones shipping and packaging are the same as Pat mentioned in his first post ($40 for shipping, and $5 to $15 for packaging, I marked $15 to insure packaging is paid for properly).

1) 02 G20 SD - Paid in Full
2) Ak1m0to - Paid in Full
3) erics02g20 - Paid in Full
4) Loco - Paid in Full
5) sixnineG - Paid in Full
6) sgtdgun - Paid in Full
7) Ugly - Paid in Full
8) p10-turbo - Paid in Full
9) akuma810 - Paid in Full
10) G20.net - Paid in Full

Paypal to [email protected] with *WWL Group Buy: Final Payment* in the subject line.

For the folks who are shipping, please put your address in the comments section also.

Once everyone pays in full we will grab the lips and Jorge will get them dispersed! I'll keep you all updated.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep, money talks louder than words fellas....if we dont get 10, ill be refunding all the money back.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shit im with you, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! :lol:

Seriously guys, your saving some cash here and Ill insure these get made....if this group buy doesnt go thru you are on your own for acquring a lip.

List updated....5 more and ill get the ball rollin....

·
Registered
367 Posts
im trying to get this to you as fast as possible... i had an incident with my tires so i had to put my money on new tires...i should have the cash by tuesday

·
Registered
936 Posts
I heard a lot of talking. But where are these people (RedCarDash, chinaonnitrous1, MoTown, tealturboser, Dro, NismoG20T) that says they are in.

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
lay2ie said:
I heard a lot of talking. But where are these people (RedCarDash, chinaonnitrous1, MoTown, tealturboser, Dro, NismoG20T) that says they are in.
reread the thread i said tentative.. if you want to pay for my truck then ill be in

1 - 20 of 461 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.