Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
About 1/3 to 1/4 of the way to breaking the physical addiction your body is making you go through right now. Go, Don, Go!

·
Registered
0 Posts
My Dad was a heavy smoker, but quit right after my little brother was born. I've ever asked him before when I was younger why and how he quit and to that he replied simply with 'I just woke up one morning and felt that it wasn't a healthy habit to have especially after your little brother was born, and I realized that I needed to clean my act up. Despite what everything thinks that you have to just ease out of it by cutting down, that'll never work. You just have to decide you want to quit, be strong enough in your resolve, throw EVERYTHING to do with smoking away, and even cut back on meeting friends who smoke at the start because that's the hardest part. I stopped meeting my friends for about half a year during the period I was going cold turkey.'

Mad respect for his choice.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Keep up the good work guys! This September 28th will make 16 years since I've last touched a cig. I have zero cravings and zero desire to ever have one again.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Makes it easier today with the FSC burn out added .every pack i open smells like a tube of liquid nails. So if next time you open a pack, smell it first and think about what kind of adhesive you would just pour out of a tube and smoke? And they never tested how these added substances have an effect on the human body so its an even bigger gamble on your health. Hats off to everyone that has overcome this shit.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts