Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
well

These people should have found a LEGAL spot to do this in the first place! ...or a private road.... I feel no pitty for these loosers who didn't bother going to a drag stip/racetrack.. I've always gone to a local (an hour away so not totally local) dragstrip or race track or autocross so these goofoffs got what they deserved in my opinion!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yup. That's the street for ya. Stupid... but strangely appealing in a twisted kinda way.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I hope they learned their lesson.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
As young as 8 and as old as 16?!?!?:confused:
Man, everyone one of those young brats needs a good old fashioned whippin'!!!:mad:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: I AGREE!

Chris said:
but these days any 'hit' is considered Child abuse according to DCFS.. I just dread what our society will be like in 30 years when today's 'run wild' kids are running the country! YIKES!
BULLSH*T! If I see the DCFS gets "involved" in any parent disciplining their own child, I'll give that DCFS worker(or anyone else claiming to part of some BS Child Protection Agency:dead:) a whippin' on their social worker a** as well! :angry:
I too, wonder and worry about the next generation as well. Hell, the way some of these young rebels act now, they'll be extremely lucky if they do live to see 30! I believe if we start teaching these kids accountability for their actions, maybe they'll start to think before they do something stupid like street-racing at 8 years old and we should use these kids as examples! :angry:
(I know my post was extreme and may have offended some of you. I apololgize for offending anyone and for taking this thread topic way out in right field. But I feel very strongly about some social worker or agency punishing the parent(s) on the grounds of that "use of excessive force" non-sense. When a child does something wrong he/she should be corrected. For THAT I DON'T apologize). :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.