Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, here's the much anticipated info everyone's been waiting for. I just got back from IPS and from talking with Brandon (real cool guy btw), and we sorted all the details out. The dyno runs will be $35.00 for 3 pulls. If you want to reserve a slot, you must paypal me. This will ONLY be for 3 pulls, NO TUNING.

BTW, IT IS AN AWD DYNO.

However, if you WANT/NEED to tune there are 3 hours open for this. From 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M, we have split it up into 3, 1 hour slots. To tune yourself, it will be $80.00/hr. To get full assistance or any special work done while tuning, it will be an extra $80.00/hr. These guys can do Pro-AFC, SAFC I, SAFC II, AEM, and E-manage. If you have a different tuning system, then you will need to contact IPS to see if they will be able to help you with it.

Scott (Sco0terzsl) will be taking professional pictures through out the day. He is charging $20.00 for 5 finalized pictures in a high resolution for wallpaper/internet usage. He can also get you 4x6 prints printed out. If you want a photo shoot for your car outside of the meet, you must schedule it with Scott and most likely at his regular rate of $50.00/shoot.

IF YOU WISH TO RESERVE A SLOT FOR TUNING OR A DYNO RUN IN ADVANCE:

You must paypal me @ [email protected] with the following details:

Your name
Car Make/Model/Year/Color

OTHERWISE YOU MUST PAY CASH ON THE DAY OF THE MEET.

So here's the breakdown on prices

Self-tuning: $80.00/hr + 3.33% paypal fee = $82.66/hr
Tuning with special help: $80.00/hr + $80.00/hr = $160.00/hr + 3.33% paypal fee = $165.33/hr

Dyno-Run: $35.00/3-pulls + 3.33% = $36.17/3-pulls

Photography:pM Sco0terzsl

Now that all the technical details are out of the way, I'd like to put out that I'll need help from all of YOU as well. This primarily regarding food! If everyone can pitch in by bringing stuff along (Burgers, Hot dogs, Chicken, Chips, Soda, Condiments, WHATEVER), it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has a grill they could bring along, that would also make things sweeter!

The resteraunts and food places are about 2 miles away from the shop, so if people could help bring some stuff to help out with some grilling, please do!

I think that covers most of the major components of the Meet. If anyone has any questions, please PM me, or just post up on the thread. I will start a list for people that want to run on the dyno as there IS a limit. I will be starting a thread soon for a Cleveland caravan to go down to IPS. If anyone would like to lead a caravan for their area, start a thread and send me a link so I can put it in this first post.

Well, I think that's it for now everyone!! Let's make this freakin sweet!!

THE DATE: JUNE 30TH, 2007. Specialty Tuners start at 9:00 A.M. The meet will be in full force by 12:30 P.M.

THE LOCATION: IT HAS BEEN DECIDED!!! THE MEET WILL BE HELD AT IPS MOTORSPORTS IN COLUMBUS!!! FOR DIRECTIONS CHECK OUT www.ipsmotorsports.net !!!

More details about time and how it will be run will follow!

If you really wanna be on top of all the info: http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56150

THE LIST OF PEOPLE ATTENDING:

1. KwikyMAN (Ronny - Red P10)
2. jasezero (Jason - White P10) *NO LONGER ATTENDING*
3. Sco0terzsl (Scott - G.I. Gina DET P10/White 93.5 P10)
4. defapcubus (Alex - Silver P11)
5. Blackp10g20 (Evan - Blue P10)
6. SE-Rican (Rob Ocasio - Red 92 Nissan Sentra SE-R)
7. LikeTheMovies (??? - Teal 95 200sx Se-r)
8. Rittmeister (Kent - Black B13/Silver S13)
9. XxToKeSxX (Ameen - Red 98 B14 and Gray 93 SR20DET B13)
10. TOOQIK (Don-red/black 91 E( w/lil Extra))
11. jingjing (Jay? - 93 black se-r (jdm powered))
12. rastamaster (??? - Grey 1992 SE-R)
13. little se-R (John - Aztec b14 SR)
14. Slim B Rad (Brad- multicolor p10 few little mods)
15. SR20 Soon? (Andrew - 91 B13 Ser Aztec Red (needs new paint job))
16. paNX2K&SE-R (Matt - '91 SE-R w/ DET)
17. SR20 Noob: (Joe- 97 black 200sx SER)
18. kingofrock381 (Tyler Jones - 1991 gun metal SE-R (few mods))
19. NastyG20 (Keith - either a tan rust bucket G20 or a fresh NX2k by then)
20. hastin09 (Lucas Hastings - teal 95 200sx se-r, few mods)
21: civicsRslow (??? - Super Black 92 Pulsar GTI-R)
22. 2xSE-R (??? - '91 SE-R)
23. Coach (Brent MEints - 93 NX2k)
24. SE-R627 (Josh - Primer black '95 SE-R with minor mods)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I'll definitely drive out there if I can crash at someone's place :)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I don't care about the drive to be honest...8 hours is nothing for me =P

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
If anyone would need to book a hotel, I could get a good deal. My mom is the sales manager at Hyatt.

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well that's convenient...lol so there's that, or if you don't mind crashing on couch/floor (provide your own sleeping bag), my apartment is open for staying.

btw, from my part of jersey (livingston...about 30-40 min. north of new brunswick) it took me 6 hours (450 miles) to get from driveway to parking lot (of cleveland). But I was seriously going pedal through the floor that time...so i'd say 6.5-7 hours on average with one or two stops.

and i'm also friends with the son of the owner of a nissan dealership that had a turbo b13...so he knows quite a few nissan guys up here as well that might come along. Does anyone wanna post a link to this thread in sr20forums? my credability there really isn't all that developed....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well guys I am currently in FL but I am actually moving up to Ohio with my wife and kid this upcoming May of 07. I will be living in the Avon Lake area which is pretty close to Cleveland.

I am in depending on when you guys set the date.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
1. KwikyMAN (Ronny)
2. jasezero (Jason)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts