Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was checking and cleaning the spark plugs. I also started removing the spark plug wires from the distributor and forgot which goes where. I just put them thinking it wouldn't do any thing bad....nope car won't start  I did a little research and found the firing diaphragm. I put it back properly, but still doesn't start. I remove the spark plugs and noticed oil. Ohh shit. Now what?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a gasket around the plug holes when you do a valve cover gasket, that's leaking the oil.

Firing order for rwd is different than fwd I'm pretty sure, double check you are looking at fwd.
The gasket your talking about is not leaking oil. The valve cover gasket is clean. When i try starting the car, it makes pop like its miss firing.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow im going to write this in a very clear manner. NOTHING was leaking. Because I had it in the wrong firing order, it would dump wayyy to much fuel and the spark plugs thread would get a little bit of gasoline. Now that i have the firing order correct and fixed, nothing is wrong...."knocks on wood" nothing is leaking, NOTHING NOTHING IS LEAKING, everything is in place, everything engine wise is good.

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,559 Posts
Well I was checking and cleaning the spark plugs. I also started removing the spark plug wires from the distributor and forgot which goes where. I just put them thinking it wouldn't do any thing bad....nope car won't start  I did a little research and found the firing diaphragm. I put it back properly, but still doesn't start. I remove the spark plugs and noticed oil. Ohh shit. Now what?
Yeah oh shit. You on drugs now or when you posted this?????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.