Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
checkout my P10

Well this is she....lol...believe it or not I bought her for $500...bone stock 9 months ago...lol...the odometer reads 133,000 miles but I think this was not the original engine ...when I went to paint the valve cover inside was like new...and it was a Nissan valve cover ...I went to a Junkyard and got an infiniti one to paint

She needed a little work....driver side control arm, shocks, and power steering pump were shot and she has the famous 5th gear pop out...lol...hey for $500 bucks not bad ...I did a few upgrades already...and some is still waiting to be put in

Heres some pics of my engine bay...when I first bought her talk about oil grease all over the place and a lot of rust on some of the parts...but I fixed her all up

Up for sale in NJ
https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/6300013901.html

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
i like the wheels and the valve cover looks nice. the early p10's had a Nissan valve cover.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really ...lol... look at that .....well it runs pretty good ...like 8 days ago I did 120mph and when I catch the highway to go to work.. 80mph all the way...lol...im tellling you theres something different about that motor...lol...oohhh I also have the JDM front amber corner lights just didnt install them yet...hopefully it will look ok

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
nice, the rims match the body color. and i have one of those stainless VC valley covers, as well. mine covers the dizzy too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks guys....I was actually thinking of doing the JDM Primera front grille and the Primera fittings..I saw them for sale on ebay but someone had out bid me at the last minute...lol..oh and as far as my valve cover it only cost me like $10 for spray can and sand paper...lol...glad you guys liked it...I just can't wait to add on my headers and pulleys and a exhaust system...hopefully this month I'll get it done

·
Registered
430 Posts
o got one better i bought mine for 4 dollars and got it wel not quite as good as that.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looking good man, what kind of wheels are those?

Rob

·
Registered
20 Posts
were did you get your spark plug cover and the car looks nice and how do the teins ride

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
that engine bay is sooo clean..im like the rims too..when u put in the header u oughta take out the EGR bs in the front..

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lone_Rider said:
were did you get your spark plug cover and the car looks nice and how do the teins ride
Hey...and thanks....The cover I got them on ebay....and as far as the tein springs ....I love them ....I have the stock 18mm rear anti-sway bar...which Im looking to replacin it with a 22mm addco one....Which should improve it even more...but as far as it is now it handles lovely....the rides isnt that bad believe it or not ,just look out for pot holes

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GDub26 said:
that engine bay is sooo clean..im like the rims too..when u put in the header u oughta take out the EGR bs in the front..
Lol ...yeah well you should have seen this car when I bought it... It looked like shit....dirty ,oil spills and rusted out parts in the engine bay....nothing like an air compressor to get all that crap out and as far as the rusted out parts I took them out ,grinded and sanded them,then painted it ....My friends were like damn you cleaned the crap out of this car...lol...one thing I did not show yet was the back seats....I took them out and recarpet the back of the interior...so now all I got are the two front seats ....Im turning it a track car... When I replace the Headers I will be doing my exhaust and take out the EGR as well...plus im going to advace the timing as well....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does any know a good exhaust in sound wise that would sound and look nice on my P10 ....I was looking at a magnaflows single tip muffler but they dont come with anything smaller then a 4 dia tip and thats too big... I would do a dual tip but I dont think it would look better then a single tip...
Im looking for something like this

1 - 20 of 72 Posts