Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have big dreams for my P10, but before I can ever complete the baby Skyline I'll need some stuff. I need the following because these are either damaged or I don't have them.

Front Strut Bar

Engine hood (perhaps carbon fiber, if a good deal is offered)

Front bumper either P10 or P11 ( One kid was supposed to give me his P11's for free, but if it sounds too good to be true......it is.

Rear bumper ( I came across on via Amazon.com for $42, don't know about shipping)

umm.....Black leather seats, or maby two new front seats of the standard Tan Leather

*now i'm on a limited budget, The most recently I put in my TEIN lowering springs, and got an Interstate Battery :teeth: but am taking it slow, hopefully great deals will fall from the sky. :cheeky:

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
TurboTwenty said:
taking it slow, hopefully great deals will fall from the sky. :cheeky:
good luck man! once in while a great deal pops up. you better hope your the first to see it!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
StangG20 said:
good luck man! once in while a great deal pops up. you better hope your the first to see it!
yea u gotta watch out for them vultures..oo n get p11 seats..

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I have a P10 hood with 2 small dents, I have a P10 front bumper with one small crack that can be repaired easily, I have a P11 bumper that is in need of repair, but you'd have to modify it anyway to fit on a P10, and I have a P10 rear bumper.

Pm me if your interested, and if we make a deal we can meet up halfway to save on shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts