Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so if you guys want to get a few runs in before the snow falls down n winter projects start for only 5 bucks we can go get dyno'd, everyone gets 3 runs to get a good baseline for 5 bucks per vehicle u bring, and u can download your graph from our website. there will even be giveaways for highest hp run and food and drink will be there for us as well as photographers for the site. but there has to be a minimum of 15 2wd vehicles willing to run, and theres no maximum...so if u have more then 1 car, ask ur girlfriend to ride behind ya...k guys

And all merchandise for that one day in stock or ordered will be discounted for all G20.net forum members.

When: Sunday November 30th 2008

Time: 10am for sign up,the first run at 11noon ends at 5:00pm first come first serve.

601 East Edgar Rd Linden, NJ 07036
(1&9 S Bound) (Exit 13 from the NJ Turnpike)
Tel: 908.474.1150

Ok guys i need some feed back whos on the list first? (NO FLAKES PLEASE)
1. ERIKbronx G35 (BIG DOG STATUS hahaha)
2. CurtDragon p11
3. Arousseau89 (maybe)
4. Jasezero p10
5. ChickenWing p11
6. njprimera p11
7. mh64 p11
8. GOT_SR20? p10 or Dilf machine(what ever that is)
9. Deni
10.irf305
11.SucKit
12.enohand
13.Sernewbie
14.NismoG20T
15.jumper73
++++++

heres there site if you wanna check it out beforehand http://wirednj.com/

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
If I was local, I'd be down!!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys let get this list more then full...i got some people on the SRforums meeting up too... so tell your friends n tell them to tell a friend..haahaha

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
$5 dyno runs will get you full list for sure lol. sign up guys. id be down but i cant leave the state -=[

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn why couldn tthis be on the same day as the meet
i was actually gonna do it that day but then the hard work those guys did putting the northeast meet together would have been cut short by the people who wanted to participate, leaving to go with me to the shop. unless someone can get them to agree to come along i really dont mind caravanning to the shop with everyone...but i just dont want to get there at 4pm to start dynoing everyone. we'll be there till past midnight lol...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$5 dyno runs will get you full list for sure lol. sign up guys. id be down but i cant leave the state -=[
Well ill post up in the thread to see. We can do the dyno then caravan to the spot. Its only about 20 minutes.
how about since that location is not finalized yet (as far as i've read i may be wrong). we just change the location to the shop? "just an idea". i kno they had an issue renting a location. They can just move al there attractions here? dont flame me...lol theres a pretty large parking lot here and last event we held quite a few people.

·
Registered
232 Posts
For $5, why not. Count me in.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
im down if you can do automatics ...

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Im in P11 + bolts ons