Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to locate wiring diagrahm for UKDM P11 headlamps

I need to locate a wiring diagrahm for the UKDM Primera dual headlamps, I had to order the little orange 510 bulbs that fit in the center, my dilemma the bulbs are good, but something with the way I wired them doesn't allow them to light up, any suggestions?? :zoinks:

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Orange ?

Sposed to be white ain't they ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't know I thought they were orange to replace the parking lamp?? :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: but do you know the color codes for the wires and their function? :shifty:

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
I could dig it out but theres no G'tee that your Japanese made car will follow the same coding as UK made Euro P11's ......... Its only three lighbulbs ya making work ........ Can't be that hard surely

We only use Amber lights for turn signals :beard:

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I'm with John, it can't be that hard...

The little wedge bulb (clear not orange) needs the wires connecting to it that used to be connected to the parking light.

The outer bulb needs power that used to go to the low beam filament of the H4 bulb
The inner bulb needs power that used to go to the high beam filament of the H4 bulb
All need grounds.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the light bulb's getting a little dim...lol

Got the bulbs covered, the High Beams/ Low Beams work... :dead:I feel stoopid I was so tired when I originally wired them up the parking wires fell underneath so I can wire them direct... :dead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts