Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Have you been looking for a nice cat back Exhaust system for your car? And i know its hard to fine a nice full system for a fair price well i think i can help (hahaha cheesy infomercials)

But really i found this I know it says G30 but its really for a G20 it even says sr20deNA in the title.... If anyone pics this up sell me the muffler i need it to finish the part of it i have. :smile:
http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/pri...haust_Systems/part/Hyper_Full_Mega_N1+_Single

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/performanceparts/Infiniti/G20

Oh and if you check out the site more, It has Sr20detgirls car on it! Rock on! I want to buy it! Lmk what you all think they have lots of stuff on there site.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cryss said:
thats alot of money. would be alot cheaper just to have shop make one...just my opinion
BaDDiS B13 SE R said:
yeah a universal apexi and custom piping would run a lot cheaper
Yes i know of that, but i was jsut looking for bolt on kits, Oh and the ebay seller that i got part of my system may have the rest of the system i bought!!!! Soooo I may have that full system for under $100!!!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ugly said:
niiiiiiiiiice fiiiiiind...for $51!!! Hell Yeah!! :thumbsup:
Yeah its crazy, She didnt have the full system pictured, so i only thougt i was getting the cat to muffler part. But it was a the full system! And im happy, I'm going to try and get it on asap, But i need a test pipe.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
i got a full 3" turbo back exhuast for 260... there's no way in hell i'd buy that pricey cat-back... nice find on that exhaust lucifer... lol

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Soooo Sweeeeet!!! I got the system on there, it wasnt to bad of an install. I had to take my old system out in two pices, The header downpipe to where it bolts to the muffler and then the muffler. Here are some pics and i got a video of how she sounds now!

I know theres a huge dent in my car, its on the list.

Vid:

Let me know what you all think.
Its 2.5 inch Stainless piping and I think it will be good for boost right? Im still unshure of going boost or VE....... But thats later in time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts