5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn that was fast i hit edit ad fixed it and damn u got to it before me lol

thanks
casual

·
Registered
311 Posts
I aim to please, If only we could get those angel eye headlamps. They are SO nice.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
the b14 has them. anyone wanna be a guinea pig?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn i cant imagine how to go about doing it i'm always down to be the guinnea pig and try this ish but anyway umm lets say we buy it then take it out of that housing but for a good fit we would put it in our headlight housing but i cant picture how to go about doing it..

p.s. kev if they told me 250uk and i would already have it to fit in the g perfect i would run and get it but the sad part is when u get it for 250uk then you can figure how the heck to put that bad boy in
maybe it could fit in the nz dual headlight what do you think?

p.s. does someone have a pic of them on the b14
casual

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Cas, im only guessing it was 250 i seen it for. It was just 4 rings of glass or whatever theyre made of, with leds around it. Theyre built like the BM ones and have basically a positive and negagtive coming out of them tpo hook up to the side lights. Ill dig around and see if i can get some info.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah, I've always loved that style. Hey - I was looking at an older style accord (95-97) and the headlights are similiar to a P11..Definitely not a drop in fit. But - they make aftermarket projectors for the accord - how hard do you guys think it would be to fit them to a p11? Definitely doesn't look easy.

Honda Accord:

P11:

Anyone have a picture of the B14 lights?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
u are right those look very similar
any idea the price o the angel eyes accord ones?
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
r u sure man your g for a 200sx? i think your car would look nicer if you put the amount of money he put into his 200. money and taste! but suit yourself.
me i wouldnt give this g up for no car i stand on that for real! i would buy another car but never get rid of this car
casual

by the way that headlight projector looks about same size as p11 headlight what do u guys think
casual

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
yeah IS300.net has a hughe has group buy goin on these. they make the specail rings for the lights and you just have intall un urself. they got like over 100 people in on the deal. why cant we ever get that many people on a deal.

as for the accord/b14 angel eyes on the p11 it will prob be a decent amopunt of money to mod to get on the car. you need to mod the hood, front 1/4 and prob even the bumper, and maybe even some stuff under the hood. but if you got the money go for it. i love the look ever since ive seen them about a yr ago on the beemer.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I was trying to pst sum pics of the halos on a B14 at night but they wouldnt go through...They're not as good as the BMW ones ofcourse but they're not bad either...

Now if I were U guys I would def. look into getting these. I heard that it wouldnt take much to get a G20 head to fit in place of a Sentra head......so Y not try and get the halo to fit instead.....

I think it could def. work.....Cmon Casual this idea has got your name written all over it...lol ;)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
well theirs EBAY for about $150-200.. I know they got them on a couple of web pages but I dont know them off the top of my head...

But the avg. price is anywhere from $150-250. I know a couple of guys on the Sentra forums that can get them for U at a good price if you're serious....

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i gotta picture this before getting it if anyone could provide more pics of it and mp you said
I heard that it wouldnt take much to get a G20 head to fit in place of a Sentra head
umm maybe you can measure your headlight mp and i measure mine to see the diff or maybe next time i'm down your way we tr to swap sentra head in the g see if it could fit snug or not then if it fits we throw the money their way and we are set
casual

p.s. this all came about when i was counting 600 hundred dollars to send to this guy to buy the nz twin headlights and i was like damn 600 for headlights i'm sure if i get a projector for like 200 with 400 left i can sure make it fit but i def do not want to change hood or anything elsse for it to fit i want to mod the light to fit unstead
casual

·
Registered
664 Posts
okay - I'm confused. Why would you want to put sentra lights in a G20? Do they make angel/projectors for a sentra or something?

Also - I'm not getting e-mails stating someone posted a new msg - whats up with that?!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts