Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any reason one of my foglights always seemer brighter or whiter than the other. I have switched bulbs and I get the same effect. Maybe a short ? But where ?

Maybe the aren't aimed right ? Help ....

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
Depends on a lot of things. Most commonly the lights are brighter on the left of the car because the wires are shorter from the switch but that depends on how it is wired etc.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
to check the aiming, drive toward a wall with your lights on, at nigh tis better, and look at the beams on the wall, it will show you if one is aimed different than the other. There should be an adjustment screw somewhere on the back of the fog. You might have to take it completely out to adjust it...just my two cents...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yahnozha said:
to check the aiming, drive toward a wall with your lights on, at nigh tis better, and look at the beams on the wall, it will show you if one is aimed different than the other. There should be an adjustment screw somewhere on the back of the fog. You might have to take it completely out to adjust it...just my two cents...

Yeah, I thought my fog bulbs were different but it turns out they were just aimed differently. :p

Go to a parking lot at nighttime and look at the floor to see where the fog light beam hits. Then mess with the adjuting screw until they get where you like them.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The adjusting screw is that one in the front left habd side, Mike ?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Are you asking me?!?!? :D Im not sure your fogs are different than mines! Hey we have to have another meet!! :cool:
No Mike as in Mike.Com and yes we have to have anoher meet when i get my stuff installed. Do you still have that hook up the that car stereo guy ?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
poppy_morenito said:

No Mike as in Mike.Com and yes we have to have anoher meet when i get my stuff installed. Do you still have that hook up the that car stereo guy ?
Ohhh hehe!! Which guy the one that was with me when we had the meet? Yea I do he gets good stuff... He just got my friend 2 Kicker Comp VR's for 110 a piece no tax. Why you need something?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts