Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, yesterday marked the first successful shoot I've had using my flash as a slave. Anyways, here's a little teaser, I guess you can say. I need to spend more time on this, and the other's... so for now, this is what you get!

I've got some other shots that I think came out decent... all in due time.

Here's another, better one.

Third and final one... for tonight, maybe. Man, I should be doing my lab! GRRRRR

Ok, no more I swear!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
u got skills.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
damn dude no matter how the car is you always make it look nice with those shots.

Rob

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha, thanks man! And rush, no... stock skirts. It's too damn cold to fix the paint on the lip, put that one back on the [email protected] [email protected]! L33t!, and put my new bumper/lip combo on this one. Let alone put the paint and install the rest of the lipkit :pirate:

I added a 3rd one. Anyways, keep the comments coming, good or bad!

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
My eyes burn! Did you take those pictures on a camera phone with feces smeared all over the lense? :)

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I do that on some occasions I get real bad hot spots from the flash. I find it's best if you have it shooting away from the camera at an angle, so the light will hit the car, but won't bounce back into the lense. Obviously, I still have a lot of learning left to do with this thing, I'm just happy because I'm actually starting to get the hang of it. Flash Photography is like learning how to shoot in raw for the first time.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I usually find it best while using the tripod, leave the shutter really slow
using the self timer. If I use the flash, it's the wireless strobes ones.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts