Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This story is for all people who love g20's.
Well i was driving home from work in my 94 infiniti g20 on tuesday at about ten p.m. and a semi-truck driver decides to switch lanes which forced me to swirve and hit the guard rail. My car then bounced back and hit the semi and crushed my car like a sardine box. Needless to say the car is totaled and I still manged to get out (through the passanger side door though). The car was still running and i even drove it to the semi about 400 feet away. It is totaled out and I only had it for six months. I'll try to put some pics up to see how bad the damage is.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thats why I never stay around Semi's, half the time they don't watch wtf their doin. I get near one, I'll always speed past it.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
dsigns said:
You guys do know this was posted in April of 2002 right?
Man, talk about a thread from the dead......
:p ;)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i want pics dammit:lick:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
enkei54 said:
i want pics dammit:lick:

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING..!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nismo951 where are you??

This guy hasn't posted on this forum for 2 years. Where is he now? Does he have a g20 still... I like to know what lost newbies are up to these days.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Hey, I'm pretty sure we've had our moments of digging up threads from their graves. Don't make fun of n00bs. We were all new to this forum at one point or another. :p

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not me... I started this forum with 100 posts!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
deftapcubus said:
a semi caused my p10 to become totalled as well. lets start a petition to get rid of all semis

how would u get goods across the country, the 'feedback forum' would be overrun with people complaining of late deliveries hahaha, lets ban STUPID truck drivers.... and since we are getting rid of them, we should def. get rid of taxi drivers, or at least most of them.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
if we got rid of semis.. there would be no semi-truck racing (has anyone seen that stuff) its soo great watching those things, they're quick!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it has been awhile since I responded, yes the post was in april 2002 and no I have since parted out my g20. Let me find my pics somewhere in my pile of cds so I can post some pics. And I always do appreciate the noob statements, and just so they know I have and still do visit this site for possibly findind a new g20 for a ride.

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
I hope you get another one. They are great cars. You should consider another one. :)

--GArrett

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
AMDGOD said:
I hope you get another one. They are great cars. You should consider another one. :)

--GArrett
DEFINATELY.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts