Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please keep unnecessary questions out of the product reviews. it is strictly for reviews, not for debates or questions.

Year/model of car the product was on:
Ease of installation (if had problems installing, please state here):
HP gains (if you dont have any numbers, give opinions i.e. it felt alot stronger):
Problems occured with product on car (if any):
Comments:
Overall rating of the product (out of 10):

·
Registered
748 Posts
dsigns said:
Please keep unnecessary questions out of the product reviews. it is strictly for reviews, not for debates or questions.

D was this in reference to my post? I want asking any questions my comments were in reference to the product and what I thought. Like I said I'll just keep my 2 cents to myself. My bad I'll keep quiet. ;)

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The post was made for everyone. I want these reviews to be actual information about the products. Imagine you want to learn about a product but you have to search through posts with people debating or asking questions. I want it to be more simple than that, just strictly reviews that people can read.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Ok I gotcha. The only reason why i put the install comment in there is b/c some people are "newb" just as myself and might want to find out how the install was for some one who isnt exactly technically inclined. But i get what your saying. I'll keep it to myself, sorry:nervous:

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BeyondRiddIck said:
But i get what your saying. I'll keep it to myself, sorry:nervous:

Thanks bro. If you notice on the thread about the product reviews I posted what I wanted people to comment on, which includes ease of installation:

Year/model of car the product was on:
Ease of installation (if had problems installing, please state here):
HP gains (if you dont have any numbers, go be opinions i.e. it felt alot stronger):
Problems occured with product on car (if any):
Comments:
Overall rating of the product (out of 10):

1 - 8 of 8 Posts