Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kay guys people have been asking about this for sometime. For some reason I got select to orginize something. :)

Anyway I'm thinking about Saturday May 4th. Get together at about noon at Dom's (DPro) place and hang out wash/detail the cars if you need it. have some bbq burgers, beers, chips snacks whatever. Later go to a park and take some pics of the group then off to Dave and Busters to finish off the nite?

We could do this rain or shine. Comments suggestions?
Interested in going?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll be there, but I don't know how to get to Dom's. Is it near your place? I think I still remember where your place is, unless you moved already. Can you PM me with directions.

Joe=)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okey so far we have:

Jason (me)
Dom (Dpro)
Jim (g-loads) -- it is jim right?
Luc (atomic-g)
Joe (JG20) -- bwt I've moved to 401 and bayview area
Rob (rob99sp)

I'll add to this list as people let me know. I'll get a better agenda when I get a better idea of who's coming.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'll see if I can book my saturday off. I'm already taking a weekend off later on in May to visit relatives in NY....but if anything, I'm done at 6pm so I'll be able to make it later in the day and meet up with everyone. So count me in....I'm just unsure for the morning and early afternoon.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yes, it is Jim, Jason! Funny guy.......
This should be very fun and I am looking forward to it!!
If you have a digiCam, bring it on that day as opportunity to see this many G is hard to find! :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Rob, .. don't worry - we may not be teenager's , but we sure act like them! .. or .. maybe only I do :).

Who's bringing dessert??? Mmmmm :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey this meet sounds interestin.... where is it at whats Doms?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think Jason is awaiting for all replies and confirmation of the number of attendants, which he will follow-up with directions and plans and who brings what via PM or email. Is this right, Jason :)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
uhhhh, yeah that's it! :nervous:

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Me and Illusive needs directions from Miami ..lol

·
Registered
143 Posts