a bit in the future

Drop

Testing & modding the p11 skirts to fit

Wheels

Conversion begins. cream interior to grey suede & T seats

a few little bits

oo ouch

P10 bumper top fitted

Friends dont let friends buy ....JGY ( this is a month old clutch that was supposed to be rated like 280-300 or somthing...i was NA at the time )

CF hood & sported lights

Custom hand built grill (by me like everything else :) )

little bits

EUDM Tails

ill put this here for now...

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Loco Performance outter links

a test fit with the TEV at the end of may 2012 (no fenders on the car, nothign is bolted on...its all just sitting there)

& this is how she is currently sitting

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
you still going to sport the tev bumper? you will fill the gap where the hood would of sat? or what?

also, what advantages are you going to get from the Loco links? That the Top link or the third link.. liking the green color too

·
Registered
869 Posts
daYUMMM, nice man props.

grille be looking right, what I would expect from pawl wall

·
Top5DOA
1,967 Posts
May as well use p11 head lights and hood, looking good steve!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im gonna organize it with details, but wanted to get somthing here in the time being....

thankx to hobbs for ragging on me to get a build thread, instead of doing a new thread for every stage/project

·
Registered
87 Posts
What suspension is that? and hows the ride? I like the amount of drop!

First picture in post #2 is my favorite look for the car :D

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there are a few renditions to the suspension, but the pic that shows the suspension is Stechs on Gr2's some of the newer pics (like the 1 you like) in on STD coilovers

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you still going to sport the tev bumper? you will fill the gap where the hood would of sat? or what?

also, what advantages are you going to get from the Loco links? That the Top link or the third link.. liking the green color too
yup, yeah, its already done, i did it with the p10 bumper matl broken down in some acetone ,,,it makes the urethane like a liquid to fill holes, patch things, so now i dont have to worry about them being different matl's & cracking in the future.

the Loco links im running are the outters/the 3rds (big vertical one) my are modded in a way to push the bottom of the coil in towards the middle of the car to keep from rubbing,

I am also running Stock OEM upper links with the super pro adjustable bushings in them

1 - 20 of 218 Posts