Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 G20. I have already debaged it. I bondoed a perfectly good primera front grill and painted it black. My car right now is the Dark Green color (DV9 I do believe is the paint code) and I am thinking of painting it black. I know I will have to have title work done and all that stuff already but I am wanting an honest opinion on what I am going to do.
Things I have already done to my car are JDM Rainguards, JDM corners, black door handles, and every thing listed in my signature.
My question to everyone on here is what do you think of me painting my car completely black with these wheels and a red pinstripe? or what do you think of me painting my car black and then painting the red part of the wheel black to match the car? I am also going to darkly tint the side windows and back window to give it more overall black look.
http://www.nyxracing.com/tenzo-mach10-wheel-17x70-4x1143-p-19516.html
that is the link to the wheels I am looking to get
Please I want your honest opinions on this. And if anyone has photoshop and thinks they know what I am looking for and would like to post a pic then please do so(I have dial up :angry: ). The only pic I have of my car is so old that nothing has been done to it except the motegis

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
those are some really hot rims....would go real well on a black car. dunno about a red pinstripe though...depends on how it's done. i dunno if those rims would work on any car other than black/red. maybe you can do a black car with random red accents? like lip/sideskirts and such?

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I like the dark green...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^That is what I was asking...if the car would look good with the black with red pinstriping or if I should just go black.
There are four different versions of the rim with paint as I understand .
Also kwikyman, the pinstripes I was thinking would be done like the ones that came with my car, just a straight pinstripe, or I might do the 350Z type pinstriping where it zigs at the end of the car

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great...so my idea is a pretty good one then? Anybody have other thoughts on what I should do? Change the rim to something else? anything? I know this is my car and I should do it my way but I still want something that is appealing to everybody :p

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ thats what I have on the car right now (bronze onthe green) and it doesnt look too bad but I think the red stripe might set it apart from the other cars now and I cant afford any more speeding tickets :p...I would like to do the red stripe with the Z and the end but have no way of photoshoping to see what it would look like (I think it would look good but not too sure). Anyone have photoshop?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
only get those if you do paint your car black. personally i think you should go for originality and keep your car green and paint those rims a silver color. or even white. i painted my rims so i know you can.

·
Registered
626 Posts
siberianbackstabber said:
I have a 1996 G20. I have already debaged it. I bondoed a perfectly good primera front grill and painted it black. My car right now is the Dark Green color (DV9 I do believe is the paint code) and I am thinking of painting it black. I know I will have to have title work done and all that stuff already but I am wanting an honest opinion on what I am going to do.
Things I have already done to my car are JDM Rainguards, JDM corners, black door handles, and every thing listed in my signature.
My question to everyone on here is what do you think of me painting my car completely black with these wheels and a red pinstripe? or what do you think of me painting my car black and then painting the red part of the wheel black to match the car? I am also going to darkly tint the side windows and back window to give it more overall black look.
http://www.nyxracing.com/tenzo-mach10-wheel-17x70-4x1143-p-19516.html
that is the link to the wheels I am looking to get
Please I want your honest opinions on this. And if anyone has photoshop and thinks they know what I am looking for and would like to post a pic then please do so(I have dial up :angry: ). The only pic I have of my car is so old that nothing has been done to it except the motegis
Sweet wheels i like the black idea

1 - 12 of 12 Posts