Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
there's a GB for the K Sports in the Group Buy section. IMHO, they seem like cheap knockoffs, but are more of a bargain coilover. but i've read that the D2 are very nice. for the K Sports, i read mostly negative stuff.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Buy the d2s they ride nicer. People say they are the same but they are not in my opinion. I have riden in a p10 with d2s and my car has the ksport and the D2s rode better.

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
yeap... d2 is the way to go.... but ksports will replace the blown strut... they have a great warranty program, but its sucha hassle to take it out then ship..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well they are not the worst, but search on just about any car forum and youll find dumb issues with the cheaper "full" c/o sets. For instance D2 switched their oil supplier and they had clunking noises due to the bad oil. The upper insulator rips apart creating more noises. Hell they even made some camber plates incorrectly which didnt adjust in the correct direction. Ksports are no better, most ppl need a rebuild with in 1-2 years. They are cheap Taiwan parts not worth wasting money on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts