Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM LOOKING TO LOWER MY G AND IMPROVE HANDLING AS WELL AS THE LOOK. I HAVE BEEN READING MOST OF THE THREADS ON THIS SUBJECT AND I AM STILL LEFT IN LIMBO ON WHAT TO DO. I WANT TO DO IT IN A SERIES OF STEPS, RATHER THAN THE WHOLE THING AT ONCE, IS THIS A STUPID IDEA???????? OR CAN I DO IT AND IN WHICH ORDER AND WHICH PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMEND? I DRIVE MY G EVERYDAY SO I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP A MOST COMFORTABLE RIDE. ALL THE HELP I GET WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANKS ALL.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Please turn off the cap lock.

On the net it is considered shouting and rude.

It's also a bit harder to read.

·
Registered
520 Posts
You haven't been searching though. Cuz you would have allready know what is good for daily driver. But....since I'm nice
you have Tein Na/ Ground Control-KYB AGX/Eibach-KYB GR2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Plug & play!

Does the Tein NA come ready to bolt on, or do you have to strip the standard suspension and use the top mounts etc?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about the caps locks thing. do you know where online i could look @ the tien and others, and possibly order them?
i have been searching but it seams as though everyone w/ those setups on here have the p10. those set ups are good on the p11 as well, because most of the sites i have looked on say that those parts are not available for my car.

·
Registered
470 Posts
alot of people use

Tein NA
Eibach Pro Kit along with KYB AGX or KYB GR-2s
if you wanna go lower than 1.25"s..then People go with the Groudn Control and the KYB AGX or KYB Gr-2s but GR-2s in this case are a little too soft for groudn controls.

Tein NAs are 850 right now I believe at www.digitalracer.com that's lukes so yeh....

Eibach Pro Kit...i think runs around the 300 dolalr range or something so seperately you're look at shocks and springs for give or take 500-600

but for tein na you are looking at 850

1 - 6 of 6 Posts