Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAHOO! I'm really excited about my new spoiler!

I think it will look pimp! But tell me what you guys think?
Here's one from the front

·
Registered
664 Posts
I was seriously considering this spoiler. I love the way it looks and is fairly cheap (good price). However I wasn't too excited about the missing third brake light. Also, I've seen spoilers like these bend at the edges over time because there's no support.

I still think it's hot as hell though - good luck.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
HELL YEAH!, I'm all for this. Its perfect, not to high, not to wide, and really the look of a touring spoiler. CosmicG20t has it on his car, so you can ask him for pics. From what I heard, they are producing these now WITH the 3rd brake light, i could be wrong.

The only thing stopping me from getting this spoiler is that I already have the stock spoiler on which looks pretty clean and very decent.

But if theres anyone out there who would want to trade my stock spoiler w/ LED for the touring spoiler, let me know hehe

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked the guy on the stillen phone number and he said they aren't making the Touring Spoiler with a 3rd brake light. Also, I called the high way patrol in Ohio and they said it's legal to not have a 3rd brake light.. so its all good.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
CosmicG20's Stillen Touring Spoiler from behind. Shot from my G, G-Loads on the right.

I personally like the spoiler. It's got that 'aggressive' feel to it, which compliments the Stillen front bumper if you have it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Myself, Cosmic and G-loads got together for a drink. Of course, I had my digital cam and was snapping away from my car as we were driving :). Unfortunately, the batteries died, but that picture I posted I'm proud of, except for the fact G-Loads G20 is somewhat "cut" out of it. We also spotted another titanium G20 as we were parked. Nothing is better than red though :p

·
Registered
129 Posts
the Stillen touring spoiler is still the bomb....as you can see from my ride....BUT I wish it had the 3rd brake light....I'm thinking to get one installed somehow

According to Stillen web site, the 3rd brake light is available, won't yours have it? If it does, can I see a pic of yours, I wanna see what it looks like....

Visibility with this spoiler is good....you can see clearly in the rear view....if anything the spoiler blocks out the glare from strong headlights....as the level at which it is at is at the level of the headlights of the car behind - especially when those assholes try to tailgate!

ENJOY!

·
Registered
129 Posts
InifinitiLvr

So are you going for the complete Stillen kit - front and back? Does your front lip have the engraved Stillen signature on the right hand side?

What colour is your G? Make sure you post pics? Will you be getting the 3rd brake light - you should? Else Stillen is making false claims on their web site...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I've still got my Stillen front bumper cover for sale. $250 + shipping. It's already painted black too! ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
hey, theres a stillen signature engraved on the front air dam? WHERE WHERE, I don't see it on mine.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
CosmicG20T said:
InifinitiLvr

So are you going for the complete Stillen kit - front and back? Does your front lip have the engraved Stillen signature on the right hand side?

Else Stillen is making false claims on their web site...
I am actually planning to get the Stillen Front Bumper! Can some one post the link where it says they're is a 3rd brake light on the
spoiler.. if they have one I want it! Mine is black

G-Forces said:
I've still got my Stillen front bumper cover for sale. $250 + shipping. It's already painted black too! ;)
Hmm.. will you wait for me to get some more money? LOL I'm braking the bank on this spoiler. Maybe if you dropped the price... give me a messge. I'll probably have $200-250 in 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
3rd brake light...so it says...

Stillen link

Quoted:
"The STILLEN Sport Wings are made form glass-reinforced plastic for a rigid and durable shape. Reduces rear-end lift at speeds over 45 mph. Built in 3rd brake light is integrated into most designs for safety and good looks. "

The first pic on this page is a CLOSE UP of the STILLEN front bumper - observe the "Stillen" signature??

Stillen signature

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
the rims are niche pultec 1 peice i belive they also make a 3 peice but i think these are just the 1 peice
yeah thats correct its the one peice one the 3 peice one has been discontinued jus about everyone with the pulltec 3pc chrome had a problem with the lip chipping the chrom was coming off so they discontinued it and the pic i dont know if they still make it

speaking of these wheels i'm about to pick these up 3pc because i got a realy good price on them i prob will get diff wheels for the car but i'll pick these up too and since the lip is chipping i'll powdercoat the lip white on my white car
does anyone know if for the niche 3pc wheels if its real easy to just switch to another 3 pc wheel they carry like just replace the center?

anyway speaking of this touring spoil i saw this same spoiler on an accord the other day and i hope you saw this spoiler on a g in person before cuz on tehe accord it looked weird like one big 2x2 wood board across the trunk with the two side corners but anyway from the pics i saw here and on those g's who got them on this thread it looks nice ! and good luck

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
casual said:
...like one big 2x2 wood board across the trunk with the two side corners
It didn't look like this accord did it?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
yep that was it !! but it looked bad in person if you saw it u would be like whoahh what happened to his spoiler lol nah but maybe the accord it was on was so ugly it just messed the spoiler up cuz it had some crazy ugly tailights euro and etc..
casual

1 - 19 of 19 Posts