Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my g20.net plate frame on April 18, and now 5 and a half months later I still haven't received it. I have been promised at least 3 times by cavern that he would send it out soon (the next day, that week, etc.), but I still haven't seen it.

I love the site and I appreciate all the work that is done behind the scenes to keeping it running, but there is no excuse for this.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
cavern is a busy man....& im guessing like all the g20.net priducts...stuff that is not on hand will be ordered as a bulk order...so if there are no more plates...you have to wait untill enough are ordered to fill a orderw

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cavern is a busy man....& im guessing like all the g20.net priducts...stuff that is not on hand will be ordered as a bulk order...so if there are no more plates...you have to wait untill enough are ordered to fill a orderw
I understand he is busy. I am not complaining after 2 or 3 weeks. It has been almost 6 months. If he can't find the time to get to the post office every once in a while then he should find someone who can, or not sell a product he can't deliver.

And about the plates being out of stock. I don't think this is the case. First off, the store lists product quantities and if they were sold out they shouldn't have been sold to me. Second, cavern has apologized and told me that he would be sending my plate out a few times. Never once has he mentioned that they were out of stock.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
maybe you should have started this thread 4 months ago LOL......im sure its in the mail now that youve said something......the squeaky wheel does get the grease after all.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe you should have started this thread 4 months ago LOL......im sure its in the mail now that youve said something......the squeaky wheel does get the grease after all.
I have brought this up on numerous occasions. First I posted in a thread made by someone else who hadn't recieved there plate a while after ordering. Then I posted in the thread by Cavern when he was asking for people to let him know if they ordered something and didn't recieve it. Then I pm'ed him.

Here is the first thread where Jon says he will get to it this week (this was may):
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90003

Here is the thread Cavern himself made (he promises to ship in again, back in July):
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93272

Then I Pm'ed him. He responded on October 18 saying if I got back to him that day he would have the plate frame in the mail by the next day. I was busy on the 18th but I responded on the 19th. That was three weeks ago and still no plate frame.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
That can't be right: > 6 months.....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Maybe you shoUldve sponsored up before you ordered lol jkjkjk

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That can't be right: > 6 months.....
I know you were probably kidding, but here is my confirmation email.

G20.net - Online Store
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 136
Detailed Invoice: xxx
Date Ordered: Saturday 18 April, 2009

Products
1 x G20.net Official License Plate Frame (G20NET-MERCH-FRAME) = $10.00
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.5lbs) (PRIORITY (2 - 3 Days)): $4.95
Sub-Total: $10.00
Total: $14.95

Delivery Address
Joshua Mcguigan
6360 17th Place North
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
United States

Maybe you shoUldve sponsored up before you ordered lol jkjkjk
I probably would be a sponsor by now if it weren't for this. I love the site which is why I wanted to purchase a plate frame.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I've got a new one a local noob wanted but never picked up. If you want I'll send it to you, and I'll take your order up with Cavern.

PM me if you want it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the offer G2002. My full name and address is in the post above yours if you want to send it over. I would definitely appreciate it. I don't want to take it if it has any value to you though because I don't know what will happen with my order.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I'll send you a pic, if you confirm I'll have it out to you by Monday. I'll contact Jon to take care of the rest.

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
hmmm. wheres j0n on the subject?
Swamped with life, 2 jobs with side work... I tried to have someone handle these and they failed miserably... Just another thing to do myself apparently, can't seem to trust anyone with this stuff.

I sent it out, and it was returned due to a postage issue with PayPal and USPS. My fault as I didn't catch it when I printed the receipt, though it was USPS's issue for the billing. I'm working to get PayPal resolved, but I haven't had any time to sit and respond.

I'll be resending this out on my own dime tomorrow and figuring out the issue with the G20.net account later.

Sorry for the mess, I'll be solely working with the orders again.

Your USPS tracking number is: 9405 5036 9930 0040 5569 24 (last 2 digits may not be needed) and its ship date is scheduled for tomorrow.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
I meant that I could almost not grasp it, that long. But Cavern has taken action and I know he will follow through.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts