Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I order...just wanted to hear some reviews. I've heard pretty much all good things...wondered if there were any bad reviews.

Also I heard something about the Tein SS or something....is that coming out soon? Should I wait?

·
Registered
138 Posts
the tein na's is really just an upgraded suspension, with only three height adjustments and progressive rated springs...the tein ss' is more of a coilover setup with pretty much an infinite amount of height adjustments and i beleive linear rated springs...both with 16-way adjustable dampers...i dont know anyone that has them but they seem pretty promising...i'd wait, if it were me...maybe luke or someone can tell us an approximate release date or something...

tein ss - http://www.tein.com/ssdamp.html

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I guess it would really matter what you want to do with them? On the street the TEINS are a pretty damn good upgrade. Assuming you only go to 1.7" drop. On the track they are lacking and could be a lot stiffer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have to lower the vehicle with the TEIN NAs or can you install them with the stock ride height (what about the B&Gs)? Also, how much stiffer would the TEIN setup be than the stock setup (wife's car, you know)? What would a reasonable price be for the TEIN NAs (or B&Gs) and is installation a custom job (big $$$)?

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I'm definitely not going to be doing anything on the track.

And I definitely will not be lowering it more than 1.7" because I live in Boston and the roads in Boston suck @$$ sooo... yeh.

But the Tein Na are only $850.00 right now on Digital Racer. . .So that's a considerable price drop from $1100.

That's why I'm so interested in them now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts