·
Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the tach

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Looks good, but something about the front bumper is bothering me...now go get your f'ing shine box.

...and you couldn't afford to paint a bumper. Something about this "poor college student" schtick isn't adding up. I have a feeling someone is a daddy's boy. but since my daddy won't buy me a new lexus, I'll continue taking my "piece of shit car" (as you so eloquently put it) to work everyday to earn my own toys.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
C'mon guys lets play nicely.
Nice car Chun.
You've always been cool to me when we have talked and even pointed me in the right direction when I asked questions. If you wanna talk hit me up, Lata. :smile:

·
Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow can we be more dumb plz. i have better use of my money and where to put it. fixing up a piece of shit car=stupid. now saving that cash to get a nicer and newer car=smart. no wonder ur car looks the way it looks! anyways im not gonna be on this piece of shit anymore the only 2 ppl i thank from this site is dsigns and mep. my friends on this site also know i thank them. other than that thx but no thx!!!

·
Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
muahah i know where u live to norman =P

·
Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still have the p11.

·
Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats why i said im poor cuz i was saving for this and i had plans for getting a lot of stuff done on the car. there are reasons for me getting the new ride. why spend money on a car that isnt worth much but under 10k. plus my grandpops is a dealer at lexus so i got hooked up on this one. its either the g20 or the is250. i rather choose the is.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
cHuNsTa said:
anyways im not gonna be on this piece of shit anymore
Unnecessary. Next time I won't try cracking jokes with you. Grow up buddy. Thanks for the 'piece of shit' board comment.

·
Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there are certain extent to where u crack jokes but the same jokes get old. it would be like me bringing up the same shit over with everyones car. first time its funny then it gets old. its just like me saying learn to spell before posting and i keep saying it to u everytime u post. no thanks!

·
Registered
504 Posts
cHuNsTa said:
wow can we be more dumb plz. i have better use of my money and where to put it. fixing up a piece of shit car=stupid. now saving that cash to get a nicer and newer car=smart...anyways im not gonna be on this piece of shit anymore...
So could he be any more immature?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.