Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
replaced the downstream sensor and got a new cat installed but the code wont go away and the car is still running rough. it hesitates upon acceleration at times and sometimes it doesnt want to go at all til i floor it. i tried disconnecting the battery cables for over an hour and the code comes right back on as soon as i start it up. it is definitely still misfiring but o2 is the only code.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
rear 02 won't affect the way the car drives. So that is not your issue. If you are getting code p0171 or p0172 then it's the maf or an air leak by the maf or front 02.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im only getting the bank 2 oxygen sensor code. i expected to notice a difference when i installed the new one but its the same. putting in a cat and new muffler seems to have given a little extra power but its still hesitating here and there and gas mileage is 22 mpg worse than before.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
P0420 right? You shouldn't have any problems with that code. No stalling or anything like that...look for split intake pipe or something else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.