Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet again this happened..... it happened just 5k miles ago, but for the front sensor. It looks like this is the second sensor, so if I remember correctly, this is the one that goes into the cat?

How hard is it to replace? Does it go into the top of the cat and is hard to get to (most likely)?

Should I get a Nissan/Infiniti one, or are they OEM from Bosch and I can go to Advance Auto Parts and get one?

I did a general OBDII scan with my vag-com and I cleared the fault code and MIL. I did a live reading, the first one is pulling 0.710 volts and has -1.56% (lean) reading at idle, and the rear one is stuck at 0.250 volts and gives no reading at all. It didn't even move while I was driving around and logging/graphing.

Thanks,

- Anthony

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
the rear O2 doesnt affect the vitals of the motor, it only tells the ecu if the cat is working properly...you might have a bad cat, how many miles you got?

personally Id get an O2 sim mod for the rear O2.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car has 135k miles on it. We just had to put a new exhaust on it, and had to have the hanger near the cat welded back on.

I don't mind hacking it so that I can trick the ECU into thinking the cat is just fine. What do I have to do?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts