Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i said i would get pics. still not clean yet but when and if it ever stops rainning ill wax it up. the g20 is stock i plan to keep it that way except for maybe some b14 rims. the se-r is my black hole, im allways putting money into that thing.now i need a new MAF the thing wont idle and is sputtering. i think shes mad at me because i bought the g20 for a DD and now shes not getting driven everyday. but in its prime it made 265whp and 249wtq on 12psi. im getting it ready to send to my buddies shop to have a manifold built for the t3/t4 i have waitting. anyways heres the pics hope you enjoy,

Gerry

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paulyb said:
b14 rims wont fit the g20 playa......get some 04+ spec V wheels
really? i would have thought they would swap around like the sentras.....this is why im a g20 newb.

Gerry

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
yeah i'm also digging that P10t. very clean, and black leather? what's not to love?
lets see under the hood of the B13, and welcome...
BTW is Gerry pronounced, "Gary" or "Jerry"?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
P11Gdub said:
yeah i'm also digging that P10t. very clean, and black leather? what's not to love?
lets see under the hood of the B13, and welcome...
BTW is Gerry pronounced, "Gary" or "Jerry"?
its pronounced jerry....and thanks i love the p10.....also heres a couple of money shots of the b13. its not much now but ive got a t3/t4, jgy rail, aeromotive fpr, and 1000cc injectors ready to go on sometime this month. but im just waiting for my buddy to finish building me the manifold for the t3/t4.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
nice, Gerry! i know it won't be long before you hook up the G, too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i found it right in clifton park (upstate NY) i live about 10mins away. some old dude who moved here from texas. he was the only owner of the car. when he moved here he got a new g35x and his wife has a new pathfinder so they hade no use for the car. but its super clean with new brakes, new struts and springs, new clutch, and new tires. it has 90k on it and i got it for $3000. it has an awsome ride to it compaired to my b13. the only thing i notice wrong with it is a drivers side axle clicks when the wheel is turned but only till the car warms up then its gone...is that normal with these cars?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
91se-rdet said:
i found it right in clifton park (upstate NY) i live about 10mins away. some old dude who moved here from texas. he was the only owner of the car. when he moved here he got a new g35x and his wife has a new pathfinder so they hade no use for the car. but its super clean with new brakes, new struts and springs, new clutch, and new tires. it has 90k on it and i got it for $3000. it has an awsome ride to it compaired to my b13. the only thing i notice wrong with it is a drivers side axle clicks when the wheel is turned but only till the car warms up then its gone...is that normal with these cars?
sounds like a good deal for 3k. the click is probably the cv joint starting to go bad. you probably dont have to replace it right away, but eventually you will end up changing the axle as it will worsen and get annoying.

nice sr20 pair you have there. cant wait to see some hp numbers with that t3/t4. good luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts